Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***** Vape it Forward *****

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Lardy wrote: »
    I have 30ml T-Juice Mintastic, 16mg. Full bottle. I had 1 go of it and instantly disliked it. PG/VG 80/20. Looking for Mint/Menthol or Strawberry mint. Thanks.
    bagels wrote: »
    Are you interested in exchanging for an unopened 35ml bottle of 18mg Mint Frost (Wicked)?
    moonboy52 wrote: »
    The spirit of this thread was to pass on unwanted juice free of charge :)
    Yeah, wouldn't mind trying it, thanks. Please PM me and we can arrange something. :)

I apologise if I've transgressed the spirit of this thread. I've benefited from peoples generosity here and thankfully had opportunities to repay in kind.
    Lardy, I think it only proper that we don't go ahead with a swop, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

That's no problem at all. But if you still want to give the Mintastic a go, you're more than welcome to it. No need to send me yours. I think the 18mg is probably too much for me anyway. Like I said, I genuinely didn't mean it to sound like I was looking for a swap. :)

That's no problem at all. But if you still want to give the Mintastic a go, you're more than welcome to it. No need to send me yours. I think the 18mg is probably too much for me anyway. Like I said, I genuinely didn't mean it to sound like I was looking for a swap. :)

Lardy, I very much appreciate you still offering it to me. If nobody else comes forward before morning asking for the Mintastic, I'll be very grateful for it. I reckon that's fair, how about you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Yeah, thats no problem at all.

Now, I'm off to go order some Gin Addicts! :)

Lardy, I very much appreciate you still offering it to me. If nobody else comes forward before morning asking for the Mintastic, I'll be very grateful for it. I reckon that's fair, how about you?

I'll be very grateful for the Mintastic, thanks. PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Guys I noticed on some other forums Vape it forward threads work a bit differently.

A person offers an item up and the receiver accepts that offer but also offers up something else to vape on to another person in the same post.
    This keeps to the original spirit of this thread (excellent idea by moonboy52) and will also keep the thread alive going forward.

I genuinely think this is a better way to do things as we will all benefit from it, it also has moonboy52's blessing.

If everyone is happy to go with it I can get the ball rolling.

I'm Vaping forward an Omega Styled RDA from Fasttech.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I'd be very grateful for that RDA. I think I passed on all my stuff already :/

Edit: I have some Hangsen 8mg, about 10ml banana, 15ml peach,10ml melon if anyone wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Folks
    I have 4 Kanger Subtank Mini stock coils,2 x 0.5 and 2 x 1.2. One of the 1.2 coils has had a tank of MBV Hawk Sauce through it which has a very strong fruity flavour to it,the other 3 are unused.
    I'm only using the RBA section with a slightly higher resistance coil in it so these stock coils are free to whoever wants them.
    PM and i'll get them in the post tomorrow.
    Thanks.

GONE.

I'd be very grateful for that RDA. I think I passed on all my stuff already :/

Edit: I have some Hangsen 8mg, about 10ml banana, 15ml peach,10ml melon if anyone wants it.

I didn't want to jump on this post before now because you were kind enough to give me some juice already and also I wanted to give others a chance to put their name in the hat for this lot. If you still have the Hangsen and you still want to get rid of it, I'd be very grateful for it. I will pay for the postage. Thanks again for your previous offering.

I didn't want to jump on this post before now because you were kind enough to give me some juice already and also I wanted to give others a chance to put their name in the hat for this lot. If you still have the Hangsen and you still want to get rid of it, I'd be very grateful for it. I will pay for the postage. Thanks again for your previous offering.

Hiya bagels, sorry I just saw this now. Yeah no probs, I'll send them out to you today. I still have your address.

• Advertisement

Hiya bagels, sorry I just saw this now. Yeah no probs, I'll send them out to you today. I still have your address.

Thanks a million for your generosity. I'm happy to pay for the postage so please PM me your contact details so that I can send the money to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

anyone want a lemo? i've had enough of dry hits/leaking/leaking/dry hits/leaking and dry hits. doin ma nut in. pm if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

Id like to try that,

I PM u

2nd thoughts, Ill retract my request and leave it open to others, Im not that into rebuilding,

THanks for the offer though,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I'll take it off your hands please.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

I'll take it off your hands please.

cool PM your address and i'll get it off tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Allan45121 wrote: »
    cool PM your address and i'll get it off tomorrow

Ok Al,I'll PM you now.

I'll put something up here tomorrow to vape forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Bugger, I would have ripped your arm off for another Lemo Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

i have two new 10ml bottles of custard (6mg) by phoenix liquid anyone interested? will send anywhere in Ireland.It's irish made e-juice.

i have two new 10ml bottles of custard (6mg) by phoenix liquid anyone interested? will send anywhere in Ireland.It's irish made e-juice.

I'll try it if it's still available.
    Pm on way to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭whats newxt

well who ever pm's me first gets it.

Edit: juice is gone now.

• Advertisement

Have about 8ml of Liqueen Italian tobacco 11mg nic if anyone is interested pm and I'll post tomorrow.
    Got it as a freebie with a purchase and it's not for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

i have a few bottles of concentrate that need a new home.
    High voltage , afro dizziac and ice queen - all T-juice.
    menthol special , cafe brasillia , DY4 and bubble gum - all Decadent Vapours.

I also have 4 bottles of menthol flavoured juice that i dont need as now i make my own version of wignuts extreme menthol

basamin wrote: »

I also have 4 bottles of menthol flavoured juice that i dont need as now i make my own version of wignuts extreme menthol

Are you breaking them up? I've been very interested to try afro dizziac and DY4. Very generous, thanks!

if you still have the High Voltage or Ice Queen i'll give them a shot. PM your details and i'll cover postage.
    Mixed 100ml of Afro Dizziac this morning,haven't tried it yet but it smells really good.

Richie , the afro and dy4 are yours and dr Bill , the high voltage and ice are yours !!

Just PM me your details and dont worry about postage , sure its only the cost of a stamp

Richie , the afro and dy4 are yours and dr Bill , the high voltage and ice are yours !!

Just PM me your details and dont worry about postage , sure its only the cost of a stamp

Very decent of you,may get you again at some stage. Thanks for that,PM sent.

Yep, thanks very much! Both are things I've had my eye on but been scared to pull the trigger so it's perfect for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I'd love one of the menthol ones ( and any other flavour of your spares! ) New to vaping and the tobacco juice I got with the i stick is fcuking horrible. Obviously i'll cover postage:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dball

trixiebust wrote: »
    I'd love one of the menthol ones ( and any other flavour of your spares! ) New to vaping and the tobacco juice I got with the i stick is fcuking horrible. Obviously i'll cover postage:)

Me too I d love to try a menthol juice if you have any more.

• Advertisement

Hi trixiebust and dball

I have a couple of menthol ones left
    just PM me your address and ill post them out

Ill even send yous out a sample of my own extreme menthol , its 18g and amazing !!!

Dont worry about postage , just vape any old gear you have forward and you never know i might be interested !!!!

Advertisement