Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellurgan park Airsoft Facebook Page gone???

• 07-04-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Im heading to the Operation Falcon Freedom game this weekend in Bellurgan Park. I was chatting to my brother earlier when we discovered that the Bellurgan Airsoft page would not load for either of us stating (content not found)

I had posted on the Operation Falcon Freedom page yesterday and one of the Bellurgan staff got back to me, so I clicked the link in my notifications which told me there was an error and the content could not be loaded?

Anyone else unable to get onto the page?

Only reason I'm worried is I've paid a deposit for the game this weekend and would like to know what the story is asap?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Just checked it and its there and working

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Off for me

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Borderlands

Apologies for any inconvenience caused lads. our Facebook page is down but we should be back up and running in some capacity tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭nursewally

Sorry Borderlands meant no harm.

Thanks for clearing it up for us.

Looking forward to Friday

Advertisement