Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alternative use for Mustard

• 26-03-2015 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭

As the title suggests what other practical uses are there for mustard, i have a jar of it from christmas that i wont use. Hate throwing things in the bin so all suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

What type of Mustard ?

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭Polo_Mint

eye drops

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭skallywag

You can use it a cat tormentor i.e. large slice of ham with a large blob of hot mustard on the underside, the cat will likely horse down the complete slice only to notice the mustard surprise a few seconds after swallowing. Major eye watering to follow.

* I know this sounds awful and I am ashamed to say that I once did this as a young lad to a cat we had at home ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Embrocation - a word that needs using more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

My father used to smeer colmans mustard on the hens eggs, to stop the dog from taking them from the chicken shed. Worked great as a deterent after the first mustard covered theft went badly wrong for the dog ;)

Unless the dog had a taste for mustard of course!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

Would come in handy for the first time daughter/s bring home boyfriend.

Test 03:Hand subject out of date hot mustard and ham sandwich

Wait for reaction

Evaluate character traits in awkward/embarrassing/delicate situations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Sudance wrote: »
    Would come in handy for the first time daughter/s bring home boyfriend.

Test 03:Hand subject out of date hot mustard and ham sandwich

Wait for reaction

Evaluate character traits in awkward/embarrassing/delicate situations

When I started reading this, I felt certain you were going to put the mustard somewhere other than on a sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Sudance

syklops wrote: »
    When I started reading this, I felt certain you were going to put the mustard somewhere other than on a sandwich.

Oh that's for a later visit....much later one

Advertisement