Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C+H Sports Discussion Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Lads what a game. But Those last 3 minutes. broke my heart nearly

1157750_739271649440617_656717864_n.jpg

That game was intense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

3/3 games, savage stuff. :D

Promising too with Six Nations and World Cup on the horizon.

I missed the opening. ran in the door. switched on the tv Zebo had just scored the tri, Before i could even settle on the couch we had another tri. Best opening ive witnessed in watching the games. But we were too loose. still came out on top they took hit after hit last few minutes was an intense 45 seconds

• Advertisement

Jhcx wrote: »
    still came out on top they took hit after hit last few minutes was an intense 45 seconds

Yeah, in about the 74th minute it suddenly hit me 'they're actually going to do it!' :eek:

Good game. Definitely keeping me on the seat. But playing dangerous in the Irish half mostly. And lot of errors by both teams. But Ireland are taking it away

Good game. Definitely keeping me on the seat. But playing dangerous in the Irish half mostly. And lot of errors by both teams. But Ireland are taking it away

Definitely are now. 10 points clear of Wales with just 5 mins left..

Good call going to TMO!

Edit: ALLEZ LES BLEUS!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

England v France is an insane game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

My God I'm going to have a heart attack

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jesus Christ France! What the hell!? :mad:

But wooooo! :D

Today's 3 games were more exciting than the last 15 combined. Seriously thought England had it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭ Wayne Worried Superman

Jaysus, nobody's posted in 5 months! Anyone here doing Fantasy Football?

Can I do fantasy rugby?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭ Wayne Worried Superman

Irish Times have one and ESPN seem to be working on one for the World Cup.

I always do the Irish Times one for the RWC and 6 Nations. Gets a nice bit of sibling rivalry going.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Tickets for the hurling final, come to Mama!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Fcuk sake, Galway. WHY

I'm watching the Euro qualifier on TV. There's a new Dutch sports channel showing it.

My heart is in my mouth. Wel spannend.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

pajor wrote: »
    I'm watching the Euro qualifier on TV. There's a new Dutch sports channel showing it.

My heart is in my mouth. Wel spannend.

I'm watching on a crap stream because RTE player doesn't work on Linux (the OS our projector PC uses).

We'll officially have to stop bringing up Henry now, we're all square with the house again in terms of handball decisions. :pac:

Commentator keeps calling him 'Kee-Oh'. I keep correcting him loudly.

• Advertisement

WE'RE GOING TO FRANCE LADS.

Anyone have a camper van?

Hon IRELAND!!!!!!!! Let wipe the field and make this a great start to the SIX NATIONS

I'm raging that I didn't get to see the match! Everyone can get BBC on TV here, but not ITV..

was an intense game. its always those last few minutes that kill anyone

And were back again, FRA v IRL. Gonna be Tough this weekend looking at France they are brutal. but as i like to believe if we score first we go to the end..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

And were back again, FRA v IRL. Gonna be Tough this weekend looking at France they are brutal. but as i like to believe if we score first we go to the end..

Spot on so far, unfortunately! They are getting a physical battering. Two players injured already.

That is one of the most undeserving rugby victories I have ever seen. :mad:

They played a very unfair game. They cheated but made it legal. For most of the game we spent it on the ground trying to protect ourselves. There was absolutely no need for the physical assault on players. I've seen games that were rough but kept you on the edge of your seat that game though boring and brutal. As for the ref I hope he hands in his notice.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Lads. Connacht are looking absolutely fantastic so far. Beautiful rugby.

Anyone else have a preference for who wins in the Madrid derby/Champions League final tonight?

• Advertisement

My love for Connacht continues to grow (and I type this sitting in Dublin...whoops.) Raging I'm not in Galway tonight!

Advertisement