Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jim Mccann RIP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

RIP Jim, another legend gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Jim was a neighbour of ours in Sandyford when I was just a kid.

The folks always spoke very highly of him.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Achtung Maybe

There will be a few drops of porter taken in Heaven now with Barney, Luke Kelly, Ronny Drew and Jim McCann reuniting.

Jim was a fine balladeer his version of Grace impeccable amongst his many fine songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

My introduction to folk music as a kid was hearing Jim McCanns rendition of Follow Me Up To Carlow. Ive been hooked since.. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 14 paudge52

ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IRELAND EVER PRODUCED, I ATTENDED Jim's Funeral in Harolds Cross, on the way home from work on my bike, Jim Had a crisp and gentle voice, RIP JIM.

PETER, TALLAGHT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Flipper22

RIP Jim McCann, a fine singer and a gent too by all accounts.

Advertisement