Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best airsoft sniper?

• 04-03-2015 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hey there,
    I was wondering what the best sniper is that I could get for around 150 euro. I know many of you will say that I shouldn't get a sniper but I had an aeg before and I used a sniper a few times and I think its really fun. Could you also please give me a link :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Ubald

The best airsoft sniper rifle, shooting great straight out of the box, is Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G-spec. But it costs a bit more than 150;) However, you can be lucky and find it cheaper on airsoft adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Wallack

For 150 you won't find a reliable sniper, honestly.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jann1986

Ubald wrote: »
    The best airsoft sniper rifle, shooting great straight out of the box, is Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G-spec. But it costs a bit more than 150;) However, you can be lucky and find it cheaper on airsoft adverts.

Thanks , I was looking on hobby airsofter and saw the well mauser sr ( l96 style ) and was wondering if that was any good?

jann1986 wrote: »
    Thanks , I was looking on hobby airsofter and saw the well mauser sr ( l96 style ) and was wondering if that was any good?

You'll need to invest extra money in upgrades anyway.
    Keep saving $$ and buy TM. You wouldn't regret that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

If you were around last week you would have got a king arms SVD for 160 in hobby

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    If you were around last week you would have got a king arms SVD for 160 in hobby

Aeg?

:( I wish i saw it then. But do you think the mauser sr by well would do the job?

He probably didn't read your first post;)

Aeg?

Spring but they had the aeg version for for 170/180 off the top of my head .

You'll need to invest extra money in upgrades anyway.
    Keep saving $$ and buy TM. You wouldn't regret that.

• Advertisement

Spring but they had the aeg version for for 170/180 off the top of my head .

k thanks

Airsofteire has VSR-10 G-spec in stock. But if you prefer Hobbyairsoft you can ask them to get the rifle for you.

Airsofteire has VSR-10 G-spec in stock. But if you prefer Hobbyairsoft you can ask them to get the rifle for you.

ok thanks, one more question.
    Out of the box which gun would perform better mauser sr or tm vsr 10

ok thanks, one more question.
    Out of the box which gun would perform better mauser sr or tm vsr 10

The TM VSR hand down probably one of the if not the best shooting out of box and very quiet to

The TM VSR hand down probably one of the if not the best shooting out of box and very quiet to

k thanks :)

Under 1 Joule you wouldn't get anything better than TM.

Under 1 Joule you wouldn't get anything better than TM.

would you know where i could get a jg bar 10 g-spec? all I found was a normal one on airsoftguns without a rail

Jg bar is somewhere here on airsoft adverts for around 80 E as far as I remember.

Jg bar is somewhere here on airsoft adverts for around 80 E as far as I remember.

sorry I just checked but they're all like a year old and sold

• Advertisement

No bother bud. Have fun playing as a sniper:)

No bother bud. Have fun playing as a sniper:)[/QUOTE

? did u see the other post?

JG Bar by meridan64. Send him a message to check if it is sold.

No bother bud. Have fun playing as a sniper:)[/QUOTE

? did u see the other post?

Did you notice we posted at the same time?;)

Did you notice we posted at the same time?;)

Oh ya sorry :D Didn't notice.
    Thanks for all the help :)

So what you going to buy?;)

So what you going to buy?;)

Well, if the jg bar 10 is still available then I'll try to buy that. If not I'll look for another one or I'll save up for the tm

I will let you know if I see something interesting too.

I will let you know if I see something interesting too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

JG Bar by meridan64. Send him a message to check if it is sold.
    Well, if the jg bar 10 is still available then I'll try to buy that. If not I'll look for another one or I'll save up for the tm

Sorry man I just received that Bar 10 today.
    The start of a nice project for me after a few years out :cool:

I can back what the lads are saying though!! I had a TM VSR G-Spec for a few years before I stopped playing. Quality piece of kit straight out of the box and fantastic durability :cool:
    I upgraded mine like mad but looking back honestly... the upgrades were only minute in performance. Waste of money really buying PDI chambers, barrel spacers, longer 6.01 tightbores through the suppressor and what not!

Stock chamber was just as good in my opinion, if not better! There's plenty of great DIY upgrades you can do that will save you serious money too. Keep it well maintained and it won't fail you. I had mine for 4 years without a single problem.

Looking back now, I would only change the hop arm, spring and maybe put the TM precision chamber and barrel set in it. At our FPS limits it doesn't need any reinforced pistons, sears or guides.

The JG Bar 10 will need some extra work given the cheaper build materials but it's still a great starting point.

Best of luck.

Advertisement