Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Tournament Bracketology 2015 BRACKET NOW LIVE - *Sign Ups Closed*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Louisville's title defense continues. St Louis go home

Next up

Michigan vs Texas

Wow Dayton knock off Syracuse. The story book continues.

Wins from Michigan, San Diego,

Stangings
    Capture_v.png

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Stangings
    Capture_v.png

I'd say Dayton have torn through every bracket around! And what does 'Best Score' mean in the standings there?

kingcobra wrote: »
    I'd say Dayton have torn through every bracket around. I'm just wondering what does 'Best Score' mean in the standings there?

Its the best score you can have based on your selections. You ge more points if you predict lower seeds to beat hight seeds in the tournament

• Advertisement

Its the best score you can have based on your selections. You ge more points if you predict lower seeds to beat hight seeds in the tournament

Okay that makes sense. Safe to say I'm one of the more conservative ones so! :cool:

Wow. Stanford just about edge it by Kansas, looks like the next time we'll see Wiggins play will be in the NBA!

Wow. Stanford just about edge it by Kansas, looks like the next time we'll see Wiggins play will be in the NBA!

Unbelievible. This tournament is throwing up more questions than answers about the some top seeded teams. I had Kansas going to the final. Madness:eek:

Unbelievible. This tournament is throwing up more questions than answers about the some top seeded teams. I had Kansas going to the final. Madness:eek:

Only reason I didn't have Kansas going to the final was because Florida stood in the way. I'm really starting to have faith in Kentucky overcoming Wichita State now.

Only reason I didn't have Kansas going to the final was because Florida stood in the way. I'm really starting to have faith in Kentucky overcoming Wichita State now.

I got Wichita. You went for the too in you Bracket

• Advertisement

I got Wichita. You went for the too in you Bracket

Yeah I know, but I still love seeing the top-seeded teams fall :P

Great game here UK v WS

the party is over for Witchita State. UK advance to the sweet 16.

For argument sake. Would any of you change your prediction for National champion at this point. Pre-Sweet 16?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 annelin

nice

Dayton winning this is bad for my bracket. Happy Wisconsin are up against Baylor but its early days right now

That win for Wisconsin puts me on top of the leader board by just 1 point. Myself and Connor have the same picks Florida to beat UCLA and Arizona to beat SDS so it will stay that way for tonight

Tomorrow There are some real potential upset. I wouldn't rule out any of the lowers seeds winning their game's

Fck Me.

Final 4

Florida v UCONN

Wisconsin v UK

Great finish to the Kentucky game, unbelievable to see a team of mainly freshmen to make it to the final four.

Great finish to the Kentucky game, unbelievable to see a team of mainly freshmen to make it to the final four.

UK's success could blow the draft in a new direction. The stock od Randle is rising and James Young is rising too. Also If the Harrisons win a national championship, their hardly going to go back to college when they are project lottery picks

• Advertisement

Judging by the standings, it looks like if Florida win the National Championship Monday night I'll be atop of the standings :D

Judging by the standings, it looks like if Florida win the National Championship Monday night I'll be atop of the standings :D

I think the students at UCONN would object

Cheers to everyone who took part in our March Madness Bracket League
    Well done to our winner. Buyer95
    Buyer95
    224 Points

Dublin Red Devil
    222 Points

For Forks Sake
    204 Points

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

21l09jq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Bump

Almost that time of the year again

Is it a simple case of re-activating the bracket league from last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Bateman wrote: »
    Bump

Almost that time of the year again

Is it a simple case of re-activating the bracket league from last year?

Think DRD set it up last year and afaik he's been banished from these parts. Someone might need to set up a new one this year.

In related news, Kentucky have gone 31-0 for the regular season, incredible, but not surprising, they've an incredibly deep roster this year.

Think DRD set it up last year and afaik he's been banished from these parts. Someone might need to set up a new one this year.

In related news, Kentucky have gone 31-0 for the regular season, incredible, but not surprising, they've an incredibly deep roster this year.

To add to that, none of their players have averaged more than 25 minutes per game. They're going to be extremely hard to beat although there's going to be incredibly high expectations of them.

I'm still game for this year. Haven't kept track of what's going on to much in CBB but I've a week to get up to speed! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

I'll set up a boards bracket once the bracket is released and will sticky to the top of forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,459 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'll set up a boards bracket once the bracket is released and will sticky to the top of forum :)
    You are invited to join my CBS Sports Bracket Manager group! To accept this invitation and join the group, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the group password before you can join, so it is posted below.

http://boards.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM15_paste_cbsinv

Password is bracket15 (original, right?)

Bear in mind please that I've not run one of these before so go easy on me if there's any technical glitches (I'm not online all the time either)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

http://boards.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM15_paste_cbsinv

Password is bracket15 (original, right?)

Bear in mind please that I've not run one of these before so go easy on me if there's any technical glitches (I'm not online all the time either)

That's perfect! Will sticky now!

Advertisement