Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM Glocks

• 22-12-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I'm interested in getting a Marui Glock - either the 17 or 18 but leaning towards the 18 because of the full auto function. For those of you that have owned either pistol can you tell me how they shoot and if they are durable. I've read some posts probably from users in warmer climates saying that some screw in the frames break easily as well as problems with the slides cracking when using green gas. I'd like to get the views of users here on these guns. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pulp_Surfin

I own a TM Glock 18 and I have to say that I am very happy with the gun. Very reliable and accurate plus it shots well in cold weather. The top slide can be replaced with a metal slide, which I bought from ehobbyasia.com. I chose the silver slide which looks awesome on this gun, very unique look. Do not hesitate to buy this great side-arm, you won't regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I've 5 tm pistols don't have a glock though , but all are completely stock abs slides and and have had few thousand bbs through them on green gas and never sufferd any issues either from use of green gas , my oldest Is a tm 4.3 that's 6+ years old and has had 5000 + bbs though it with minimal wear and maintenance only exception was a leaky fill valve that was easily fixed .

The xdm had a weakness with a screw sounds familiar that's the only tm I've heard having issues here .

Advertisement