Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'Saved by the Bell' Reunion on The Tonight Show

• 05-02-2015 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

If you were a fan of Saved by the Bell you'll like this. No Screech for obvious reasons, but no Lisa either. Still a good nostalgia trip though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

Video is broken. Also, why is there no Screech? (I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Mr.Buzz wrote: »
    Video is broken. Also, why is there no Screech? (I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant).

He was arrested in December for allegedly stabbing a man.

Love Jimmy's sketches. Its amazing how well they were all able to get back into character.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Bostitch12

Mr.Buzz wrote:

Screech is currently pleading not guilty to stabbing a man in a pub fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭fox65

Updated link!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

American crowds are so ****ing annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Kelly Kapowski's still got it, bump or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Love the save the max and say no to dope references.

And as someone said in the comments, Mario Lopez doesn't seemed to have aged at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Brilliant stuff. The actress who played Lisa has gone off the rails a bit over the past few years so no surprise to not see her around as well. They should have got Tory back, wouldn't be the first time she replaced two cast members in the show with no explanation.

On a side note, for any old Saved By The Bell fans, there's a great podcast called 'Go Bayside', a comedian named April Richardson has a guest on each week to watch an episode and critically deconstruct it. Can be very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Mr.Buzz

How do they all look so young!? Disturbing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Beldin is one fat mo fo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Captain Hman

Belding must of ate Screech and Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Belding must of ate Screech and Lisa

He really is the big bopper!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Kelly Kapowski is still as hot as!
    Slater has had surgery...definitely
    Belding is huge!
    Tori did say in a recent interview "why wasnt I invited?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

My heart naively sank when the camera zoomed out and showed that the set was on the middle of Jimmy's stage.

To be honest I don't know what else I was expecting.

Advertisement