Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Online - Xbox One Edition

• 07-01-2015 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭

MOD EDIT: Post here to let your fellow Xbox One gamers know that you are online & ready to cause mayhem.

Ok guys, I know there is a player Index up there but its tedious going through it to see who is on XBO.
    We are a rare breed and not many of us are around so I am looking for some folks to meet up with online and have some good fun much like the guys on PS4 are doing.

My XBL is MaxMartello or Max Martello, I can never remember if there is a space in it or not :/

All I wanna do is some missions, a few wacky crazy, near impossible races and then some Freemode mayhem killing other players.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I've edited the title of the thread Max.

No need for another thread similar to the index thread but I'd say there is a need for a who's online thread for the xbox one , like the other platforms have.

I've edited the first post in the index thread to separate PS & XBox users.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Thanks Proco

Thanks Proco

I've added a fair amount of xbox guys in the last couple months so hopefully ye all can get online at the same time.

Obviously all the PS4 crowd are gutted you have crossed over to Xbox One rather than PS4 Max but our loss is their gain. :)
    Watch out for those Vendettas though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,430 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Thanks proco for seperating the index list, much easier on the eyes now :)

I cant seem to get my head around the XBO, its a nice machine and all but I would have preferred the PS4.
    But ce la vie, wouldnt make any sense spending money on one now and having 4 copies of GTA V.
    Anyway, lets hope we get some good sessions going with my new Microsoft bretherns!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Away for few days but have the house to myself Saturday so will meet up with others when ever people on line game tag PeggyC10

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Mine is Penguins Haooo on at the weekends late enough

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Any1 online 2day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

GT: The Batman IRL
    Social Club: BATMAN_IRL

I'm on the odd evening after work for an hour or 2 and will be on a good bit this weekend hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Ah Max! Not xbone! :(

• Advertisement

Sorry Hingo :( I had no choice in it as it was a gift and besides, Sony have shafted me for €40 so I am selling my PS3 games and not going to bother with them anymore.
    It pains me and I feel unhappy with the fact that they dont care that they have an issue with their security!

I'm online now if anyone is around

I know this is GTA but was wondering if any you guys downloaded the Battlefield Hardline Beta on Xbox One

I know this is GTA but was wondering if any you guys downloaded the Battlefield Hardline Beta on Xbox One

You are probably better off checking out the Battlefield forum.

But I dont wanna :(

They scare me over there!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

GT: aeghnor

Looking to play with people who will not care too much about failure and are willing to try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

GT: BARRYBOULE

only got gta today so im fairly **** at the moment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone for heists?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Flava Sanchez 9 is my GT, I've added everyone in this thread.

Looking forward to Heisting with you :)

• Advertisement

Will there be anyone around later this evening for the Prison Heist finale and also if enough of us are on, we could play a game of Bounty Hunting, Friends are welcome to join in.

I'm online now if anyone is around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I just went through this and added everyone, GT is my username.
    Sometimes I'm in a different crew, but I still keep and eye out for the BRDS tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

My gamertag is FlashTheHero.

Add me if you're looking to complete anything heist related and/or are willing to help me close out heists of my own.

I usually get an hour in here or there most evenings.

My gamertag is FlashTheHero.

Add me if you're looking to complete anything heist related and/or are willing to help me close out heists of my own.

I usually get an hour in here or there most evenings.

With a GT like that, you are definately being favoured as a friend :D

I want to do a survival with you and die so that I can say "Its ok, we got FlashTheHero, he'll save every one of us"

With a GT like that, you are definately being favoured as a friend :D

I want to do a survival with you and die so that I can say "Its ok, we got FlashTheHero, he'll save every one of us"

This is true, but also be aware that I'm just a man with a man's courage. :)

This is true, but also be aware that I'm just a man with a man's courage. :)

*swoons*

Cheers to Max and Batman for the introductions tonight. Will be back online hopefully for a longer session later this week.

Got an entrance song and everything as you came on :D

• Advertisement

Got an entrance song and everything as you came on :D

Cheers for that special intro too.

Although, I think you were trolling me with that car "glitch", killing me 5 times :)

Hazing the new guy, eh?

Advertisement