Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Official intake 8

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 200WattWarlock

tron2000 wrote: »
    Any joy in finiding somewhere to get these wooden hangers with the sliding clips on bottom?

Had a click and collect order for tesco's for the hangers. Went to pick them up and they had substituted suit hangers for skirt hangers. :(

Back to searching.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pb82

Had a click and collect order for tesco's for the hangers. Went to pick them up and they had substituted suit hangers for skirt hangers. :(

Back to searching.

Wooden ones?

I got felt non slip ones today in pound stretcher

Gave up looking for wooden ones, got suit covers for my shirts in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tron2000

Was chatting to my mate who is towards the end of his training and said shirt hangers themselves are fine as the trousers already come on their own hangers

Was chatting to my mate who is towards the end of his training and said shirt hangers themselves are fine as the trousers already come on their own hangers

Not long til we'll be bulling boots

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

pb82 wrote: »
    Nope

Gonna try and get the felt non slip ones, should do the same job?

I'm gonna open a shop that stocks all the stuff u need in the one place

Or failing that package it all up on ebay absolute pain

You might get those hangers in an army surplus shop. Failing that would these do

http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/60240403/

• Advertisement

Cromlech wrote: »
    You might get those hangers in an army surplus shop. Failing that would these do

http://m.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/art/60240403/

U know I never even thought about I Kea

Hate the place, go in for coathangers and come out with 200 quids worth of flat packed crap, my wife loves it

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

U know I never even thought about I Kea

Hate the place, go in for coathangers and come out with 200 quids worth of flat packed crap, my wife loves it

I know my partner is the same and it's always useless tat that she is convinced we need.

Matalan and dunelm mill should have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gvillehopeful

Not long til we'll be bulling boots

This boots bulling and standard of ironing are my biggest concerns heading into this! The list by the way fairly begins to add up in cost I've fairly taken a knock out of my wallet. Considering got my last wage in the old job last week could be fairly tight few weeks.

This boots bulling and standard of ironing are my biggest concerns heading into this! The list by the way fairly begins to add up in cost I've fairly taken a knock out of my wallet. Considering got my last wage in the old job last week could be fairly tight few weeks.

Tell me about it, spent a fortune

28th February can't come quick enough like

It's all scaring me if I'm honest, sure everyone is feeling the same

• Registered Users Posts: 28 200WattWarlock

Sadly the ones I got subbed were SKIRT hangers, not even shirt hangars.. flat bar with clips.. no use for anything with shoulders.

/edit

I suspect there's some stock managers in all manner of stores wondering why the hell wooden suit hangers with clips have been very popular over the last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 VincentChase

I picked up wooden hangers with trouser clips in TK Maxx, but I know it can be hit or miss in those places. If anyone is still looking pe kit check out sportsdirect, I picked up my stuff today for next to nothing and its as close to plain black as you could get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Well, whats the SITREP for everyone now? Hows it going ? :(

Well, whats the SITREP for everyone now? Hows it going ? :(

Snookered :p

Just thinking there

I've studied more for this than I did for 9 gcses and 3 a levels :o

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tron2000

I'm sitting going through hand written notes atm such an abundance of information. Head melted

I'm sitting going through hand written notes atm such an abundance of information. Head melted

I've got to that information overload stage

Think I'll take a break tomorrow then go over my notes saturday,sunday and monday

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gvillehopeful

I've got to that information overload stage

Think I'll take a break tomorrow then go over my notes saturday,sunday and monday

Heads clean melted just hoping they aren't really dicky with the choice of answers. Half panicking they are going to be really precise with articles etc... One of the knowledge bits was kinda precise. Hopefully not for me anyway! Spent last couple days going over the pre-entry stuff then bit of both tomro then induction material again on sat! Anyone any idea if we will get much time Once there to go over stuff? Bring on next weekend lol!

Thank fck its not just me getting it tight! Anyone know many Q's there is? 50?

Thank fck its not just me getting it tight! Anyone know many Q's there is? 50?

My mate Told me 30

My mate Told me 30

Bricking it

Hard to believe what we were doing this time last year ! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Hope you're all loving it

Advertisement