Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls combats

• 04-01-2015 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Anyone know a decent source for girls combats? My little (not so little any more) lady is at that funny age where hips don't fit in guys sizes. I don't want her having a complex about a larger waist size or a lot of bunched material in the waist, so any sources would be appreciated. Woodland would be best to go with the rest of her gear. Cheers peeps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Unless she is going for a particular loadout her best option is Penny's or the like and wear any DPM jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

http://www.asmc.de/en/Clothing/Women/Clothing/Trousers/BDU-Pants-Women-Ripstop-woodland-p.html

I've bought lots of stuff from there before (men's though) and it's all been good kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Most combats are unisex in design but some of the the American brands 5.11 and tru spec do ladies combats and tactical trousers.

Some the newer styles have partial elasticated waistbands to held with fits

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

I second ASMC, they have a good selection of smaller and female sizes. You should have no problem getting Flecktarn ex-Bundeswehr uniforms, or any amount of their replica stuff in woodland camo. They are a top-class operation.

If you are within driving distance of Dublin, drop into The Camo Shop in Glasnevin. Alan is very helpful and if he doesn't have anything suitable he'll know where to get it.

Also try ebay, though it's helpful to know NATO and continental sizes before you buy. Let us know how you get on, or if you need any more info. There are few enough women playing airsoft, we need to hang on to everyone we have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

This lot is based in Finland so shipping costs are about eighteen quid but they have a great selection in general.

https://www.varusteleka.com/en/group/womens-clothing/93

• Advertisement
Advertisement