Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

So,it's half four in the morning...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭MissD93

surrender myself happily to what is slowly but surely becoming an alcohol problem
    well its good you have a plan, enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

I hope this will be my last post here. Really don't want to get back into bad habits again. An ambitious goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Eathrin wrote: »
    I hope this will be my last post here. Really don't want to get back into bad habits again. An ambitious goodbye.

Oh please don't leave us here. :( . Which btw I must say I haven't seen you around in ages anyway.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

So I lay down on my bed at 10:30. Woke up 10 minutes ago. I have work to do for today that I intended doing last night....

This will be interesting...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

It's 2.45 in the morning, and I'm putting myself on warning...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

i woke up really late today and my sleeping pattern is screwed. I guess i'll have to stay up and get an early night:(

should be out partying the new year

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

In my tired state, I thought "ooh, great idea. I'll frog MY ENTIRE SHAWL, ALL 2400 STITCHES I'VE PAINSTAKINGLY KNIT, AND RESTART BECAUSE I *THINK* THIS LACE PATTERN WILL WORK."

Seriously, brain?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

( . )( . )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

An File wrote: »
    ( . )( . )

Lol bewbs

• Advertisement

Not quite there yet but I'm sure by the time I sleep it will be.

Just can't sleep tonight, not happening for me. Too wound up. Feel like killed someone. Yesterday just wasn't my day woke up crap, felt crap all day just making mistakes at work and just not with it. want to tell everyone what happened but too ashamed to admit the secret I have to hide. Plenty of witnesses and all

Just can't sleep tonight, not happening for me. Too wound up. Feel like killed someone. Yesterday just wasn't my day woke up crap, felt crap all day just making mistakes at work and just not with it. want to tell everyone what happened but too ashamed to admit the secret I have to hide. Plenty of witnesses and all

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

So, it's half four in the morning...

I shouldn't have read the first few pages of this thread.

This time 5 years ago this forum was just going into its golden spell, and I was all kinds of miserable (or pretty close to it, anyway).

So many recognisable names, but so little interaction in such a long time...

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭daysleeper

Jhcx wrote: »

In the same boat here! Had a crap day and now I'm sitting up going over it all in my head. Hopefully we'll both feel better in the morning. Also, there must be someone you can talk to about whatever's going on... Chatting to someone always seems to lessen the load for me even if it's just to have someone to laugh with about the whole misery of the situation :) hope you feel better soon

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Hour 36 of the "I won't sleep until this project is submitted saga.".

I've had about 6 hours sleep in the past 72 hours.

Oddly, haven't had the epic crash... yet.

T-Minus 16 hours and 27 minutes. Let's do this sh*t mother-............. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

i can go 5 days without sleep

its lucky i sleep nights!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I can't sleep and it upsets me

I can't help, but tradition in this thread dictates:

( . ) ( . )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

4am
    the bewbs hour

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭calfmuscle

Ugh why am I awake. Back to work in the morning :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

The gym will be tough tomorrow

wide awake here too:(

wide awake here too:(

its the best part of the day!!!!

chrysagon wrote: »
    its the best part of the day!!!!

it's nice cos its quiet, not so nice when I've been up for a few hours now. oh well

it's nice cos its quiet, not so nice when I've been up for a few hours now. oh well

The dog brought me for a walk at 5am..bliss...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Yuuussssse! Awake still

So it's quarter past 4 nearly half 4. Slightly tipsy but watching straylia day on snapchat while intoxicated is hilarious

Honest to god if I wasn't sober my urges to buy a ticket to oz would be complete

Ehy I'm the only one alive..... Again

i'm alive too

• Advertisement

Alive and (apparently) well.

Advertisement