Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

European Goalscorers Log

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

Good man! That's a great ROI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

chompdown wrote: »
    Good man! That's a great ROI

Cheers man, if I can keep it at that level for the rest of the season i'll be a happy man, lucky enough today mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

Yes, remember the good luck you had today, on the bad days when you're getting no luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ManagerXI

You are doing very well and have a decent staking plan. Good Luck, hope you have a great season.

ManagerXI wrote: »
    You are doing very well and have a decent staking plan. Good Luck, hope you have a great season.

Cheers :)

Any advice on the staking? it's one of the area's I feel I could improve on

• Advertisement

Selection 31

de Jong AGS @ 2.00

Not often evns is too good a price, but this one is I think. PSV score tons at home, averaging 3 a game, Eagles concede average of 2 goals a game at home. De Jong is in fine form, scoring 7 in his last 5 games. Generally priced at 4/7 so 1/1 looks great.

Stake: 4.5 units

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Selection 31

de Jong AGS @ 2.00

Not often evns is too good a price, but this one is I think. PSV score tons at home, averaging 3 a game, Eagles concede average of 2 goals a game at home. De Jong is in fine form, scoring 7 in his last 5 games. Generally priced at 4/7 so 1/1 looks great.

Stake: 4.5 units

Loser

5-0 yet no goal for the top scorer :mad:

Bank: 84.59 units
    Total Staked: 80.25 units
    Profit/Loss: 29.09 units
    ROI: 36.34%

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ManagerXI

Cheers :)

Any advice on the staking? it's one of the area's I feel I could improve on

It depends on a few factors and its not the same for everybody.

To start with:

*How big is your bankroll at the moment?
    *How does that compare to your monthly disposable income?
    *How much risk are you willing to accept (first two questions are a big factor in this)?
    *Realistically what percentage bankroll growth are you aiming for over the next 12 months?
    *Do you have a method to determine the percentage of the time when you think each bet will win?
    *How many recorded bets have you placed in this market to see if you have an edge or are you relatively new to this market?

Selection 32

Van Weert AGS @ 3.10

Opposing Dordrecht again who are missing several players, Excelsior score ok away from home and Dordrect concede average of 3 a game at home. Van Weert decent form 5 in his last 10.

Stake: 2 units

Bank: 82.59 units

Selection 32

Van Weert AGS @ 3.10

Opposing Dordrecht again who are missing several players, Excelsior score ok away from home and Dordrect concede average of 3 a game at home. Van Weert decent form 5 in his last 10.

Loser

Dordrecht kept a clean sheet :eek: Might have to re evaluate them, seemed to have tightened up recently. Gone on a bit of a bad run now, gonna drop stakes a bit till the ship steadies

Total Staked: 82.25 units
    Profit/Loss: 27.09 units
    ROI: 32.91%

• Advertisement

Selection 33

Depay AGS @ 2.60

I simply can't stand back another week and see him on the scoresheet without backing him, yes AZ are on a good run and don't concede a lot at home but Depay has 15 goals in 18 apps so the price cannot be ignored. He is on pens too (althouigh he missed a couple this season) Hope he gets me back onto winning ways

Stake: 3 units

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Selection 33

Depay AGS @ 2.60

I simply can't stand back another week and see him on the scoresheet without backing him, yes AZ are on a good run and don't concede a lot at home but Depay has 15 goals in 18 apps so the price cannot be ignored. He is on pens too (althouigh he missed a couple this season) Hope he gets me back onto winning ways

De Jong will take pens from now on after Depay missed his 4th from 7 attempts a couple of weeks ago

inforfun wrote: »
    De Jong will take pens from now on after Depay missed his 4th from 7 attempts a couple of weeks ago

Good to know, he's gone and scored two now anyway after a long drought. Hope PSV don't sit back/take Depay off early

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

that was a cracking price mate. very unlucky that he hasnt got one of the 4...hope he can bag one yet.

ianburke wrote: »
    that was a cracking price mate. very unlucky that he hasnt got one of the 4...hope he can bag one yet.

Talk about frustrating, have let him go the last 2 weeks because i left his price shorten too much, now PSV go bag 4 and no sign of him, still at least a bit of time left

Selection 33

Depay AGS @ 2.60

Loser

Very frustrating given his scoring record he didn't score with PSV getting 4

Bank: 79.59 units
    Total Staked: 85.25 units
    Profit/Loss: 24.09 units
    ROI: 28.25%

Selection 34

Kazim-Richards AGS @ 2.80

Too late for a write up, messed around by Stan James so my stake is more than I wanted but hoping to get back on track

Stake: 3.5 units

Selection 35

de Leeuw AGS @ 3.25

Not often I make two picks on the same day, but he has 7 in his last 10 and Excelsior concede average of two a game at home. Can't turn down that price

Selection 34

Kazim-Richards AGS @ 2.80

Too late for a write up, messed around by Stan James so my stake is more than I wanted but hoping to get back on track

Stake: 3.5 units
    Selection 35

de Leeuw AGS @ 3.25

Not often I make two picks on the same day, but he has 7 in his last 10 and Excelsior concede average of two a game at home. Can't turn down that price

Losers

Ugh disaster, on a terrible run now.

Bank: 74.59 units
    Total Staked: 90.25 units
    Profit/Loss: 19.09 units
    ROI: 21.11%

Selection 36

Depay to score 2 or more @ 4.50

Top v bottom, Depay in great form and Dordrect missing two suspended defenders. Hoping he can get a brace to get me back on track :D

Stake: 1.5 units

• Advertisement

Selection 36

Depay to score 2 or more @ 4.50

Top v bottom, Depay in great form and Dordrect missing two suspended defenders. Hoping he can get a brace to get me back on track :D

Stake: 1.5 units

Loser

And the miserable run continues

Bank: 73.09 units
    Total Staked: 91.75 units
    Profit/Loss: 17.59 units
    ROI: 19.11%

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

your going well. everyone has bad runs. i remember losing 30 something bets in a row. the trick is to not let it affect your next bet. this doesnt seem to be a problem for you which is a great trait to have

ianburke wrote: »
    your going well. everyone has bad runs. i remember losing 30 something bets in a row. the trick is to not let it affect your next bet. this doesnt seem to be a problem for you which is a great trait to have

Ye bad runs happen, it does knock your confidence though. Hopefully can get back to winning ways next week

Selection 37

Aguero AGS @ 2.60

Big fan of Aguero no need to mention his scoring record, but he showed against Bayern he can be relied upon in the big games, he is on pens too which is nice. Barca by no means invincible and I expect city to score, availing of the B365 in play offer here so technically not using any of my bank

Stake : 5 units*

*Refunded if loss

Selection 37

Aguero AGS @ 2.60

Big fan of Aguero no need to mention his scoring record, but he showed against Bayern he can be relied upon in the big games, he is on pens too which is nice. Barca by no means invincible and I expect city to score, availing of the B365 in play offer here so technically not using any of my bank

Stake : 5 units*

*Refunded if loss

Winner

Aguero bags a lovely goal to get this log a well needed win :D Waited until the price went to 2.75 in play aswell

Bank: 81.84 units
    Total Staked: 96.75 units
    Profit/Loss: +26.34 units
    ROI: 27.22%

Selection 38

Henrisksen AGS @ 7.00

Just can't turn down the price for this one, as short as 3.30 in places. He isn't prolific but has 4 in his last 5 and two in last two home games. AZ in good form at home too, definitely worth a punt, especially at 7.00

Stake: 1 unit

7891860a0070dbdfa19941e55600aa9d.png

Traore already scored.
    Can se him score another in the 2nd half.

And Haller is tomorrow

inforfun wrote: »
    7891860a0070dbdfa19941e55600aa9d.png

Traore already scored.
    Can se him score another in the 2nd half.

And Haller is tomorrow

I had a look at Traore but didn't pull the trigger, nice pick!

Is it me or are there less goals in the Eredivisie since christmas?

I had a look at Traore but didn't pull the trigger, nice pick!

Is it me or are there less goals in the Eredivisie since christmas?

Well toady i think the wind was quite strong.
    Vitesse had their roof closed and i was watching AZ - Willem II and every time there was a corner kick to be taken, the ball was blown away.

And Twente has been **** since christmas. NAC can hardly score at all. So ther is todays problem for goals

• Advertisement

Selection 38

Henrisksen AGS @ 7.00

Just can't turn down the price for this one, as short as 3.30 in places. He isn't prolific but has 4 in his last 5 and two in last two home games. AZ in good form at home too, definitely worth a punt, especially at 7.00

Stake: 1 unit

Loser

Bank: 80.84 units
    Total Staked: 97.75 units
    Profit/Loss: +25.34 units
    ROI: 25.92%

Advertisement