Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Show us your Christmas jumpers!

• 16-11-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I'm on the look out for a nice (classy but in a tacky way :pac:) Christmas jumper. I'd love to see what jumpers other people have. I like this one but it's only available in plus size. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

This thread is going well. :pac:

I got my Christmas jumper! I'm very excited.

329278.JPG

Stupid sideways photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I've bought three! :eek: I'll try to get photos of all three. I'm even eyeing up a fourth, but it's out of stock!

This is the one I'm pining for!

333599214?fmt=jpg&wid=318&hei=418

So I got this one;

329283.jpg

And this one;

8098299279_725f306630.jpg

And a red Nordic one from Penneys

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Where did you get the grey one Alicat?

leahyl wrote: »
    Where did you get the grey one Alicat?

Oh, sorry, Next! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Alicat wrote: »
    Oh, sorry, Next! :)

Thanks :-) it's really pretty! I got mine in Penneys today but god dammit I have to get the next size up cos it's a tad tight - jeez Penneys have very small sizing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

here's mine

bOPNGC6.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Jude13

I have the Blackhawks jersey with Griswold on the back. I will lash a pi up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 19,575 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Jude13 wrote: »
    I have the Blackhawks jersey with Griswold on the back. I will lash a pi up tomorrow

Fantastic!

Where'd you get one o' them?

Got it in the states a few years back. Have a selection of jumpers. we did the 12 pubs about 14 years ago. Feel like a bit of a sap wearing a christmas jumper in town now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Here is mine image.jpg

20141209_184811_zpsa9c7aeb7.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Mine even came with Santa zogabongs!

320310701?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Christmas 2014 will be my 1st Christmas without my Late Loving Dad. Since I ain't in humour to be getting all dressy dressy for a Christmas Party I'm attending this week; I've bought myself this cute lickle cosy, comfy Christmas Sweater :o

T6fS4YM.jpg

Tried on a few, but liked this one best,
    Haven't decided if I'll wear with skirt; slacks or jeans yet though.
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

cee_jay wrote: »
    Mine even came with Santa zogabongs!

320310701?$zoomPopup$&hei=365&wid=881

I got the same one. Got to wear it to a meeting this morning :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

This is mine, it's not terribly Christmassy but I like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

made this into a t-shirt instead:

tesco-value-christmas-jumper.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

For some reason this is called rubbish Christmas jumper. Should be called super awesome Christmas jumper.

jumper.jpg

And wifies

cara_jumper.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

On topic of Christmas jumpers, head anyone else on the rotund side noticed how small fitting they are?
    I would normally be an xl in every other knitted jumper but on the two Christmas jumpers I bought last year from one supplier and the other two I bought from sports direct this year are like skin tight base layers that will barely pull down?
    I've purchased less in your face ones from Debenhams and Old navy and they fit perfectly but all the Rudolph/snowmen/Christmas pudding/gingerbread man ones I've tried are teeny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Christmas 2014 will be my 1st Christmas without my Late Loving Dad. Since I ain't in humour to be getting all dressy dressy for a Christmas Party I'm attending this week; I've bought myself this cute lickle cosy, comfy Christmas Sweater :o

Tried on a few, but liked this one best,
    Haven't decided if I'll wear with skirt; slacks or jeans yet though.
    kerry4sam

Where did you get it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement