Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Russian floors three thugs hassling his woman.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Mint Aero wrote: »

That was beautiful! Second punch was a classic! And I love the fact they tried to press charges against him! Swift justice on his part!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

"His " woman? She's hardly a possession.

It's written by the mirror, a complete rag. I wouldn't focus on the text tbh...
    The most important part is the video and it's fantastic to see yobs getting what they deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

She is his woman. Got a problem with that? Say it to his face.

Mint Aero wrote: »
    She is his woman. Got a problem with that? Say it to his face.

Lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Watch out, the PC brigade are about :rolleyes: If it said "his wife" would you have complained that it should have just said "a wife" or "a woman"?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Second punch like Mickey vs gorgeous George punch from snatch

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I just hope he doesn't end up shot or stabbed in the next few days

I just hope he doesn't end up shot or stabbed in the next few days

In Soviet Russia stab shot you.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Stop talking in riddles!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

There's no woman in the clip, anyways :confused:

I suppose "White Knight takes down Thugs Threatening his Beautiful Wife" makes a better story than "Thug attacks other thugs in unprovoked attack." :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

catallus wrote: »
    I suppose "White Knight takes down Thugs Threatening his Beautiful Wife" makes a better story than "Thug attacks other thugs in unprovoked attack." :rolleyes:

Unprovoked attack? Did you even bother watching the video? Within the first few seconds the boxer was struck first.

The story is well known now since it went viral and major outlets reported it as a boxer who was surrounded by men who were hassling his wife while he was in the toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

catallus wrote: »
    There's no woman in the clip, anyways :confused:

It's pretty clear that there was nothing unprovoked about it if you look at the video. Are you being contrary for the sake of it?

If nothing else, the video shows the class and self-control he showed. There was no brawling or scrapping like a thug. One hit, guy goes down and he leaves him alone. Thugs start swinging arms in and kicking unconscious people in the head. The exact opposite of what this guy did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Unprovoked attack? Did you even bother watching the video? Within the first few seconds the boxer was struck first.

I don't know what video you're watching, as bad as the footage is it is quite clear that the boxer was not struck at any point.

The first guy went for him alright, but there appears to have been no contact made between them until the boxer retreated a few steps and the boxer hit the guy walking towards him (8 seconds) ; again, the second guy he hit didn't manage to get his strike in. The boxer hit him at 10 seconds. And then he hits another guy three times in the head in a row at 18 19 and 20 seconds, with no obvious provocation and absolutely no counter-strike (or even an attempt at a counter-strike)from his opponent.
    Duggy747 wrote: »
    The story is well known now since it went viral and major outlets reported it as a boxer who was surrounded by men who were hassling his wife while he was in the toilets.
    Well, that means it's all true then, doesn't it?
    seamus wrote: »
    It's pretty clear that there was nothing unprovoked about it if you look at the video. Are you being contrary for the sake of it?

In fairness, a video can't really fill us in on the background of what happened here.
    seamus wrote: »
    If nothing else, the video shows the class and self-control he showed. There was no brawling or scrapping like a thug. One hit, guy goes down and he leaves him alone. Thugs start swinging arms in and kicking unconscious people in the head. The exact opposite of what this guy did.

Whatever, I'm just saying that the story attached to this short video could be a fabrication. Nevermind :)

EDIT: and there was no Wife in the video either!!!!

Advertisement