Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official intake 8

• 21-11-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Got the call!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Arsenal123

Well done mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pb82

I'm in

See u at the induction

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

It's hard not to be jealous lol. Congrats to everyone, you have earned the places you deserve, especially after all this waiting.

Do you mind me asking what your surname starts with? Can't stop watching my phone here lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 StanSmith

Is that 65's so far?

• Advertisement

StanSmith wrote: »
    Is that 65's so far?

Think so

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mrpickle

Im sitting on a 64 in my AC and I'm bricking it. Everything else completed. Anyone else in the same boat?

mrpickle wrote: »
    Im sitting on a 64 in my AC and I'm bricking it. Everything else completed. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm in that same boat, drifting....waiting on the call

I'm 65! Not feeling too hopeful to be honest :/

Arsenal123 wrote: »
    I'm 65! Not feeling too hopeful to be honest :/

I wouldn't lose hope you are in the best position for a call. If nobody got a call yesterday they could do more on Monday.

• Advertisement

Got the call! So pleased!!

Bring on the induction

• Registered Users Posts: 41 1PCPLOD

Any 64's in yet?

1PCPLOD wrote: »
    Any 64's in yet?

Yea. In my excitement I posted in wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

Congrats to all who got the call. Heres hoping the next batch of calls in 5 weeks take in a few 62's!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 minty141

64 and got the call

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Congrats people

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mrpickle

Well done everyone who got the call! I'm sitting on 64 and didnt get the call today. Fingers crossed for next time though!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

CDizzle wrote: »
    Congrats to all who got the call. Heres hoping the next batch of calls in 5 weeks take in a few 62's!

There might not be any future squads as recruitment will now be reviewed as per announcment this week. If there are calls then wont be 5 weeks because of xmas. Suppose we all have to keep fingers crossed. Well done to you lot getting the call today. Make the most of the chance!

Dr_watson wrote: »
    There might not be any future squads as recruitment will now be reviewed as per announcment this week. If there are calls then wont be 5 weeks because of xmas. Suppose we all have to keep fingers crossed. Well done to you lot getting the call today. Make the most of the chance!

Where did you see that? I can't seem to find any info on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Cromlech wrote: »

HR told me the same thing when I rang a week or two ago. Budget cuts means that they have to wait and see if they have the funding on a squad by squad basis.

Good luck my lovelies!!!!

Mop a top wrote: »
    HR told me the same thing when I rang a week or two ago. Budget cuts means that they have to wait and see if they have the funding on a squad by squad basis.

Good luck my lovelies!!!!

Oh yeah I knew they were doing it squad by squad I just thought Dr. Had seen a report that was released mentioning it and I fancied a look.

I seen that they're restricting the opening hours if enquiry offices to help save money.

Oh well we can only wait and see, if we don't get a call this time it's not that we haven't tried.

It was not made public but as someone has already posted it: intake of 40 confirmed for Jan and any subsequent recruitment will be subject to review. I have had this confirmed by someone "on the inside" lol. We are all just at the mercy of budget now. There is only space for another two squads anyway even if they took all 378.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bearington

Congrats to all who got in so far! Chuffed to bits for you, well done!

As for the rest of us, lets stand firm and stay positive. Until the Big Chief says otherwise, we're still in this!

It was not made public but as someone has already posted it: intake of 40 confirmed for Jan and any subsequent recruitment will be subject to review. I have had this confirmed by someone "on the inside" lol. We are all just at the mercy of budget now. There is only space for another two squads anyway even if they took all 378.

I thought you had seen more information that had been made public about the squad by squad recruitment. I wanted to see what they said so that I could rant about it to my partner lol.

I thought you had seen more information that had been made public about the squad by squad recruitment. I wanted to see what they said so that I could rant about it to my partner lol.

I will take this to wait thread because this is for the lucky folk and not us hangers on !

I will take this to wait thread because this is for the lucky folk and not us hangers on !

True lol

As stated previously, all recruitment is under review

Squad by squad squad, could be 40, could be 20 could be cancelled

Hopefully they keep going for campaign one at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Better carry on the Tradition !
    1. Me
    2. PB82
    3. Tron2000
    4. Arsenal123
    5. StanSmith(even though he closed his account :rolleyes:)
    6. Nr14

No sign of any packs yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 tron2000

Better carry on the Tradition !
    1. Me
    2. PB82
    3. Tron2000
    4. Arsenal123
    5. StanSmith(even though he closed his account :rolleyes:)
    6. Nr14

No sign of any packs yet?

Nothing for me yet. Just wondering what sort of age groups we are dealing with this time round?

M/27

Advertisement