Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SolidWorks grinds in Mayo/Sligo Area

• 27-06-2013 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Offering SolidWorks grinds, ideal for someone having trouble with Leaving cert /College projects or someone looking to add SolidWorks experience to their CV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭jackdarabbit

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

Hi Jackdarabbit,

Would you be interested in doing up a small CAD design for me for a bracket that I need to get milled? Need something in a format that I could upload to one of the on-line UK prototype firms as cant seem to find anyone local that can mill a bracket for me!

Thanks,
    Jab

pm'd

Also can provide drawings for machined, laser cut, plasma cut parts if required .this is not dependent on location

• Advertisement

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lorraine_222

Hi,

I am looking for grinds in Sligo area in Solid works. Maybe 1 or 2 hours a week. can you help?

Hi,

I am looking for grinds in Sligo area in Solid works. Maybe 1 or 2 hours a week. can you help?

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 1 niall 2020

How I can contact you ?

sent you a pm there

• Advertisement
Advertisement