Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Santa list - personalised soccer jersey?

Options
  • 10-11-2014 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭

As the thread title explains, my 7 year old has asked Santa for a Personalised Chelsea soccer jersey.
    I don't have a clue where to find one. They don't seem to personalise them on the official Chelsea fc shop website.
    Does anyone know where Santa can get one?
    Thankfully the letter was written today and not two weeks before 25/12
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Call me Al wrote: »
    As the thread title explains, my 7 year old has asked Santa for a Personalised Chelsea soccer jersey.
    I don't have a clue where to find one. They don't seem to personalise them on the official Chelsea fc shop website.
    Does anyone know where Santa can get one?
    Thankfully the letter was written today and not two weeks before 25/12
    Thanks

Elverys sports will personalise any Jersey for you. You pay per letter and numbers are more expensive as they're bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Loughc wrote: »
    Elverys sports will personalise any Jersey for you. You pay per letter and numbers are more expensive as they're bigger.

Oh wow! Didn't know that!
    I always prefer to support elverys so that's handy.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭AMCCORK

Try lifestyle sports as well sometimes they have a deal of €10 for name and number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

I've had several done for my nephews over the years and the last one I got done was in Lifestyle in Blanchardstown. They're over the road from the main Centre where TK Maxx is.

Advertisement