Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Regular Season 14/15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Maybe they need one more 2 guard

How badly?
    Do you think they would take JR?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

d'Oracle wrote: »
    How badly?
    Do you think they would take JR?

Rotation wise, it's the weakest position the Bulls have in terms of depth. Hinrich is a flex guard so can fill in the 2 if Butler's out (like last night) but what happens if Rose is out as well, Hinrich has to play point and their really stuck with Snell (or maybe Brooks) as their only 2 guard

Tbh, I wouldn't think JR is the answer for the Bulls

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

NufcNavan wrote: »
    Honestly, what is Kobe doing? This is depressing. He's still very good, but he could be a great 6th man for a title team. This is just rough to watch. 11/26 for 31 points? I mean if he's just in it for the scoring record at this point, then I guess he is in the right spot, but that team is going to struggle to win 20 games and he is going to shoot an awful percentage.

I think he could still easily be a top 3ish player on a title contending team, but his issue is that he still wants to be the very best player on any team that he's on. I always thought that running down MJ for a 6th ring was the main thing that mattered to him, but it seems like money and points are more important now.

2 games into the season it's too early to judge.

Kobe as a 6th man? That's one sentence I never thought I'd see in my life. He'd probably retire before coming off the bench.

10 mins to tip in The Q, still is really surreal seeing LeBron back as a Cavs:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

10 mins to tip in The Q, still is really surreal seeing LeBron back as a Cavs:cool:

Stream or league pass to watch. Just signed up for the trial

• Advertisement

stuchyg wrote: »
    Stream or league pass to watch. Just signed up for the trial

It's on BT as well :)

It's on BT as well :)

Lucky swine. Don't even have sky. Highlights tomorrow for me so. Enjoy your first night of optimism in the last 4 years

Lucky swine. Don't even have sky. Highlights tomorrow for me so. Enjoy your first night of optimism in the last 4 years

and many more to come :)

and many more to come :)

Have my league pass on the Xbox and it tells me the game will begin shortly, has it tipped off yet?

Stream just started in time for intros

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,522 ✭✭✭nerd69

Stream just started in time for intros

:D

thought the cave could have done a better job of the entrance of lebron given the night thats in it pretty poor job on there part

• Registered Users Posts: 48 NYC2013

Great build up to tip off, Knicks going to get killed here

NYC2013 wrote: »
    Great build up to tip off, Knicks going to get killed here

ok maby i missed it

Love's outlet pass, LeBron and1! :D

so in hindsight how stupid where all those would cavs fans ever welcome lebron back questions at the time :D

i must say just because its cleveland this team is far more likeable than his last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

LeBron on his return to Cleveland:

"For me, I know all of us shouldn't take this moment for granted," James said after shootaround Thursday in advance of the Cavs' home game against the New York Knicks. "This is probably one of the biggest sporting events that is up there ever."

Did the Cavs remember to widen the arena entrance in order for LeBron to fit his head through?

Lebron trying to force it a lil bit so far

Kevin Love's come to play anyways :) Agree with LeBron trying to force it, needless turnovers

both of those breaks he should have gone to the hoop himself thats when he is truly terrifying when he gets pissed and puts the blinkers on

• Advertisement

Cavs lead 25-18 after Q1

What the hell were the Knicks thinking when they put that roster together. Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hey folks, been up the walls last few days, will post my predictions in the morning or over the weekend at worst. Great to see you all back but I miss a certain someone! :(

Hey folks, been up the walls last few days, will post my predictions in the morning or over the weekend at worst. Great to see you all back but I miss a certain someone! :(

Don't worry butters, DRD is still posting. I'm off to bed lads, enjoy the games. Highlights tomorrow for me

40-40, our defence is non-existent :/

40-40, our defence is non-existent :/

You can see lebron a a bit nervy it took Miami most of there first year to come together this team looks far better than Miami did at the start

Hmmm. It seems the Cavs players are a bit too worried about stepping on each other's toes so far. It's leading to hesitancy and turnovers keeping the Knicks slightly ahead at the moment.

Knicks up 67-64 after 3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Would be very funny if the Knicks held on for the upset. The Lebron PR machine has been really irritating me in the run up to this game, they're laying it on super thick with whole phoney Cleveland thing.

• Advertisement

Look at Lebron acting like he didn't under cut Melo on that 3. My goodness....

Advertisement