Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

OFFICIAL INTAKE 6

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cap.Rogers

So I am in too. Told you i would sign up today ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

Cap.Rogers wrote: »
    So I am in too. Told you i would sign up today ;)

Is this a star wars reference? Haha...welcome :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭alwayshungry

Enjoyed the induction - really wanting these next few weeks to fly by!

LadyVernal wrote: »
    Is this a star wars reference? Haha...welcome :-)

Lol. Not Star Wars. More geeky than that.

I had a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all again in Nov. Maybe i will even remember names at that point. :)

Cap.Rogers wrote: »
    Lol. Not Star Wars. More geeky than that.

I had a great weekend. Looking forward to seeing you all again in Nov. Maybe i will even remember names at that point. :)

Captain america ref

• Advertisement

Captain america ref

Haha. Well played. :)

It is all very quiet on here... those definitions must be taking it out of people ;)

Have you been working on them ?

Work have me so busy and I've been looking after my nephew on my days off cuz he's sick :/ starting to panic

Have you been working on them ?

Work have me so busy and I've been looking after my nephew on my days off cuz he's sick :/ starting to panic

Not to seem too keen but yes lol. My work hours are not too bad and going to wales for 5 days so want to get quite a bit done before then. when do you finish work?

LadyVernal wrote: »
    Not to seem too keen but yes lol. My work hours are not too bad and going to wales for 5 days so want to get quite a bit done before then. when do you finish work?

Don't finish til the 27th then my sister gets married halloween night - but I've a about 6 solid days off so ill be fine -intakes just recapping - I spent a lot of time on the first ones

• Advertisement
Advertisement