Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA's Best Playlist

Options
  • 09-10-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Ok here is my idea,

Everyone (if possible) makes their best playlist and calls it ("your name" BRDS)

So pick 7 of whatever you like (races,LTS,deathmatch, whatever you want . it can be all races or a mix etc. You can put one or more of your own creations if you want. But you don't have to, once you think it's good is all that matters.

(don't include other crew creations as it wouldn't be fair to them if they want do a playlist with one of their missions / races plus it would be a bit repetitive.)

You have until the 2nd of November to come up with your best 7 races/LTS etc playlist.

So soon as you have the "holy grail" of playlists post the link here.

Only 7 races/or whatever can be chosen for the playlist ,reason being it would drag on too long if it was more, plus chances are it would freeze on the 8th or 9th anyway.

I think it'll be a good laugh trying out everyones playlist.

There will be a vote when all playlists are entered to see which is the best.

So choose wisely young grasshopper/s :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Deleted this :D will put up a new one eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Funny Tacos

3 Gta races

R9yj7hJ.jpg

NOooooooo you lazy git . I said 7

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    NOooooooo you lazy git . I said 7

Aint nobody got time for that. :pac:

I can delete my post , if you want?

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    You can put one or more of your own creations if you want. But you don't have to, once you think it's good is all that matters.

in my defense I only read this bit :( sorry
    I've let you down Master Kesh .

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    in my defense I only read this bit :( sorry
    I've let you down Master Kesh .

I was only messing.

And no way would I expect crew to make 7 creations. They don't have to use any, once they're good is all that matters.

• Advertisement

Ok Kesh here is my entry :D

Taco Fried - Boards Playlist

0xigDFp.jpg
    lLEfk6Y.jpgWmKvTbc.jpg
    bQiAVgj.jpg

Fair play to you , hopefully others will enter there's .

I'll have to put up my own soon.

(remember it doesn't have to be your own creations)

Advertisement