Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas on The Web

• 07-08-2014 9:11pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I was thinking we can use this thread to add sites that are great for Christmas content!

I'll kick things off with;

Merry Christmas UK This site has it all not just uk, it has traditions, videos, stories, very rich with content.

XMasTVElf This YouTube channel posts up the Christmas TV Adverts every year and some Christmas TV Specials, like Ant & Dec and Michael Buble.

Dreaming of Christmas This Facebook page is set up by the owner of the Merry Christmas UK site, and they post up some stunning Christmas pictures on a daily basis, well worth a like.

Things You Miss About Christmas This is my Facebook Group I just created, shameless plug I know. It's set up to be a big, Back in my day group where people can post up stories, traditions, images and their fondest memories of Christmas.

That's my list, feel free to add your favorite sites too :)

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

http://www.christmas.ie

A cute little blog site, the newsletters and twitter account are more active!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

It depends on how you use it but Pinterest is awesome for Christmas stuff. I love looking up things and checking out all the pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

www.yuleplay.com

All the Christmas music you could ever want and you can create your own playlists. Handy for parties or for putting up the Christmas tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

www.yuleplay.com

All the Christmas music you could ever want and you can create your own playlists. Handy for parties or for putting up the Christmas tree!

That reminds me, I must start making this years playlist on 8 Tracks. I'll share it when I'm done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

www.yuleplay.com

Great site thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement