Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Have any of you watched all/any of the Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter GTA Videos by the way?

There's probably over 100 at this stage, some are very funny. They did their
    own heists too. 6/7 in total as far as I remember, there's a lot of waffle, but some golden bits too :P

Stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Anyone wanna get on tonight and we hit all the convienience stores?
    I need to stock up on some P&O's before we rob the places

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Have any of you watched all/any of the Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter GTA Videos by the way?

There's probably over 100 at this stage, some are very funny. They did their
    own heists too. 6/7 in total as far as I remember, there's a lot of waffle, but some golden bits too :P

Stuff like this.

I've watched AH's Things to do in... series, where they do challenges and various messing about stuff.

I didn't realise they had an LP series too. Must check it out :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I've watched AH's Things to do in... series, where they do challenges and various messing about stuff.

I didn't realise they had an LP series too. Must check it out :D

New video comes out every Monday night, and it's been going on since GTA release!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

New video comes out every Monday night, and it's been going on since GTA release!

Nice, I'll give it a look.
    The Things to do in playlist releases a new one every Friday. The majority have been GTA V since that came out.
    The latest one "Corpse Catch" is kinda fun looking!

• Advertisement

Yeah I like their stuff, I actually pay a sub on the RT website, just because I like to buy subs to support sites or content I'd watch a lot, you get to see extra videos and watch some stuff live sometimes.

They're starting to get very short of ideas GTA wise these days, but the earlier stuff especially is great. Although they talk a lot, so some people might get turned off by that.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone wanna get on tonight and we hit all the convienience stores?
    I need to stock up on some P&O's before we rob the places

Should be on later around 9 or 10. TacoMan is almost LVL140, so it'll be time for TacoWoman to return. Who knows, she might even reprise her role as "Eagle $lut#2" if there's another photoshoot ;)

Oh, I might make a new character actually, I have slot 1 free after that basterding character deletion of last year. Token is level 125 odd so have everything unlocked.

Yeah, it kinda sucks that after LVL120 you have unlocked everything. Maybe there will be new unlocks on the next-gen release. Once I got both characters to 120 I now switch between the two and rank up 10 levels before switching back to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Ah sorry bout that, I totally missed the :rolleyes: bit .
    I didnt notice the sarcasm at all.

I think you must have been the only one not trying to wind me up so :pac:
    I'm only messing anyway.
    sheehy83 wrote: »
    Added a few of ye last night on PSN but getting a message from you that your security settings wouldn't accept fwend requests :(

I never really like the way the PSN friend thing works. I won't be on for a few days either but when I am I might turn that setting off. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Ill hopefully be on to rob some stores later :D

Token Lady now up to lv 4 oh ye..

Should we all get matching suits and masks?

We could go on a Crime Spree then hole up in the bank until we get 5 stars and make a run for the hole that leads to the Union Depository underground.

Sounds good to me!Im only level 40 something so costume choices won't be great for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

just signed into gta online for the first time now just learning the ropes... Any tips :)

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    just signed into gta online for the first time now just learning the ropes... Any tips :)

If you are not in a Crew, dont trust ANYONE ;)

If you are invited to Rooftop Rumble mission, do it, it gave me lots of RP and cash and I leveled up very quickly.

Sell cars every 45 minutes to get more cash, find which car is worth the most and just keep stealing that type.

Get to the Choppah!! One with missiles prefarbly and just shoot people for fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,468 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Reganio 2 wrote: »

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

Once done, when you go online, it will automatically try to put you in the same server as other crew members. Then any white circles on the map with green around it will be a crew member and in most cases they will be a friendly who can show you the ropes :)

Do ing missions/activities with crew members increases your RP (xp) and money earned plus it's a much better laugh. A lot of crew members on headsets as well and usually good banter.

Are you PS3 or 360?

Oh, do flight school first. It's found down at the airport. You can get about 100k when you finish it so you can buy an apartment with garage that will store your vehicles and give you a spawn point for safety.

Should we all get matching suits and masks?

We could go on a Crime Spree then hole up in the bank until we get 5 stars and make a run for the hole that leads to the Union Depository underground.
    djflawless wrote: »
    Sounds good to me!Im only level 40 something so costume choices won't be great for me

The matching costumes/masks are a good idea. Do you have many masks djflawless?

They're expensive yokes (the raids on the shops probably won't pay for one!) so maybe we'll wear the same mask/suit as you have?

I've never raided several stores after one another, is it true the payouts increase if you play like this instead of the $2-3k you get from a one-off raid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

There is an achievement or award (or something) if you rob all the stores, if you are into that sort of thing.

You'll see a tick icon above the store icon if you have robbed it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,468 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

We tried getting a Crew official Outfit going before but nobody wanted to wear hawaiian short shorts :(

• Advertisement

Not sure what masks I have tbh but ill buy 1.or could we contemplate a style and colour of motorbike helmet??

sheehy83 wrote: »
    We tried getting a Crew official Outfit going before but nobody wanted to wear hawaiian short shorts :(

Thank god :P
    My pink suit is kickass!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It's all about the dashing suit red suit and the fabulous green scarf

I did all the stores with a friend, we just got a chopper and circles the Island hitting the stores.
    He would fly, and I would take the money in the stick up then when we did the all I would share the cash with him.
    We both went into the store though and we shot the extra cash register that was there for the money in it.

Ive me tins got and cooling so what time shall we call it??

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rgb.ie

What's release date for nextgen?

Got myself the tabbycat mask.also thinking about a moto x helmet.yer call now lads :)

Can't seem to get on with any other crew members :(

Your an Xbox man yeah?

• Advertisement

On now for a bit, in my fancy female form.

Advertisement