Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Two New Characters!

• 05-09-2014 7:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Did you hear there are two new characters arriving? They're called Proco Jr. & sheehy83, & they're your new mods here (you knew I wasn't talking about characters in GTA right? :p) They'll be working alongside Penn & CMPunked while they settle in. Be gentle with them :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Myrddin wrote: »
    Did you hear there are two new characters arriving? They're called Proco Jr. & sheehy83, & they're your new mods here (you knew I wasn't talking about characters in GTA right? :p) They'll be working alongside Penn & CMPunked while they settle in. Be gentle with them :D

Thanks Myrddin, although I was hoping for 2 new GTA characters :p

Now that I've been given this power, I'll be abusing it to my full potential.

southpark4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,203 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Butters_c06d80cc8d7aee58b1435d877d32bacf_zps7fae5802.jpg

SHEEHY! What have I told you about abusing your mod powers? You're grounded, mister!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Congrats guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

Congratulations! Ye contribute so much and help the boards crew keep going, maybe a Thanks is more fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Well done you two :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Fair play lads :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Thanks guys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I hear Sheehy83 wants to ban gun violence on GTA5 and will be banning anyone that talks about stealing cars in a computer game enviromment.

Welcome to both of you

Oh don't worry future, I'll have this place more brain washed than kifflom, there will be only peace online, no violence or ill will and only riding hookers and giving them their requested payment. My fist commandment will be Thou shalt not kill hookers to get thy money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Fair play lads , suppose I'll have to start letting you win races , missions etc

:D

Ah no no , great bunch of lads !

• Advertisement

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Fair play lads , suppose I'll have to start letting you win races , missions etc

:D

Ah no no , great bunch of lads !

Well...well this is awkward....your Ban must not have kicked in yet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Well...well this is awkward....your Ban must not have kicked in yet :pac:

qKKREUy.jpg

Advertisement