Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Limbo...potential intake 6?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

It is Separate to vetting

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rockchick1989

I've emailed them twice previously, and vetting hadn't cleared, wonder if they would mind if I emailed them again. I'm far too impatient to wait. Just to find out my vetting had cleared would mean that it's just a case of waiting and everything all complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

I've emailed them twice previously, and vetting hadn't cleared, wonder if they would mind if I emailed them again. I'm far too impatient to wait. Just to find out my vetting had cleared would mean that it's just a case of waiting and everything all complete.

When did you last email them?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭col212

LadyVernal wrote: »
    I sent the email on Friday at 6 as they were closed. Got the reply before 9 this morning. Did you send the email to the email address that is in the AC results email?

I think I did but going to double check, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Rockchick1989

When did you last email them?

3 or 4 weeks ago.

• Advertisement

3 or 4 weeks ago.

then a wee email wouldnt hurt lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

You can also ring hr and they'll tell you if it's back.

Should be a call for you soon my Lady, it will be mops limbo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mahoney1

I would assume the misuse test is seperate.

I thought as much. Was just really hoping that it was part of it and would have a chance in the next intake. Ha ha. I'll just keep dreaming.

Mop a top wrote: »
    You can also ring hr and they'll tell you if it's back.

Should be a call for you soon my Lady, it will be mops limbo ;)

Don't get my hopes up lol. Still no luck with your vetting Mops?

Any thoughts on dates for the next round of calls?

• Advertisement

Any thoughts on dates for the next round of calls?

I think week beginning the 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭JMcClane

I think there is a remote possibility that the calls could go out by the end of next week. Based on the frequency of the previous calls they were generally every 4 weeks and a few days with the exception of the last batch of calls which were five weeks, however I'm assuming this is because of July holidays.

Keep in mind this is just guess work and probably me over analysing this whole process.

JMcClane wrote: »
    I think there is a remote possibility that the calls could go out by the end of next week. Based on the frequency of the previous calls they were generally every 4 weeks and a few days with the exception of the last batch of calls which were five weeks, however I'm assuming this is because of July holidays.

Keep in mind this is just guess work and probably me over analysing this whole process.

Hopefully.... fingers crossed for them to be earlier than that haha

Does your online window not have to close first?

Does your online window not have to close first?

What's the online window?

The account is active between certain dates

The account is active between certain dates

Ah yes I know what you mean now. When does your online close?

19/09

19/09[

At the time of the last batch of calls my online had just closed the week before and I had passed my medical. What AC score are you Marfrig?

65 :-/

• Advertisement

65 :-/

I wouldn't imagine you'd be far away from getting the call. When the online learning finishes time seems to speed up slightly, I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Don't get my hopes up lol. Still no luck with your vetting Mops?

If you're sitting high 60's I reckon so especially since they're in the 69/8's last time. Still no joy from vetting for me :-/

Calls and stages were progressing every 5 weeks like clockwork until the July holidays then the all shifted. Think they're about every 4/5weeks now. Allows time for induction and people to give notice.

Not meaning to be a kill joy but I reckon it will be another batch of 69/8's with some 67/6's if it's following pattern and they've enough candidates through all stages plus vetting to fill the intake

• Registered Users Posts: 40 ptsb1

Is the e-mail address for vetting the "info" one that the A/C results were sent out with? The reason I ask is that when Vetting were looking for an additional form back in May, the request came from a different e-mail address. I just want to send my request through the right channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭gigity gigity

Well who all is in???? :)

Myself and Dekkers and another one who isnt one this

Can someone give me an idea of start date. Even by pm. I've a lot on domestically and desperately need to know when I might be going away. Or if I should ask to defer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Start an intake thread for yourselves!

Marfrig, if you get the call for the next intake, you should expect to start in Gville within the first 3 weeks of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

Are you?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Should have said, intake list ! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 C.George

Myself and Dekkers and another one who isnt one this

I'm in

Advertisement