Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Delay email batch!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

19087 wrote: »
    The total is right but those def aren't correct numbers for each squad!

Those were the numbers published.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Sthm wrote: »
    Those were the numbers published.

I'm just saying they're not right, certainly the number given for my squad anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭0O0

19087 wrote: »
    I'm just saying they're not right, certainly the number given for my squad anyway!

Is the published figure higher or lower than what your squad actually is & how many is it very *roughly* off by?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

It's several people higher than published!

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

Anyone who got the latest batch of vetting forms got their PCA date yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭canuck_copper

Cromlech wrote: »
    Anyone who got the latest batch of vetting forms got their PCA date yet?

Not yet...if they post it ill get it well after others

Well if I get mine I'll post here to give you a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭VES86

jaaaysus if patience is a virtue, then we truly are excellent

Got pca date guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

Hopefully the rest of us get vetting forms this week

• Advertisement

monty46 wrote: »
    Hopefully the rest of us get vetting forms this week

Hopefully, the waiting to progress through the next stages is horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gilz_2001

Got PCA date too! Anyone the AM session?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

i'm AM session!

I'm PM for the PCA and AM for the familiarisation.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gilz_2001

Really looking forward to getting it done now, have been training a bit on and off but will be flat out now from tonight! :D

I went boxing last night for the first time in ages, going to do that a few times a week as well as hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. I reckon i could do the PCA this week nevermind waiting til the date given but hopefully it works in my favour!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

CDizzle wrote: »
    I went boxing last night for the first time in ages, going to do that a few times a week as well as hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. I reckon i could do the PCA this week nevermind waiting til the date given but hopefully it works in my favour!

Careful now, pride comes before a fall. There's folk on here who were training with PT's etc for months who didn't make it through and I was shocked at who didn't pass in my session. Keep training hard though, the air is ridiculous and I think it effects a lot of peoples performance. Good luck when it comes round :)

Cheers mop, suppose i should wind it in a bit but i've been training well for the last few months and i think impatience is kicking in a bit as well!

I've read about the air, can't say i'm looking forward to that part of things!

Lol know that feeling well. Saying that I was more dreading it then shocked I passed. Just keep training and keep the confidence, you'll need it too. Focus on doing it clean and don't panic if you don't, you can make the time up especially if you're a decent sprinter and if you're not use your time from now to then to improve on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Just got IST result second time around and passed again...

Still waiting for vetting and PCA date!

Anyone else had their vetting forms arrive last few days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭psni_lad

Hi all haven't posted in ages. Been avoiding tbh to try to put my application out of my mind until I hear back. Got the email last month. Still waiting on vetting forms and PCA invite hoping to hear soon. Time will tell. Ready now though for the worst and have applied to police elsewhere. Got 60 in AC btw. Who else is waiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sgt Hooks

psni_lad wrote: »
    Hi all haven't posted in ages. Been avoiding tbh to try to put my application out of my mind until I hear back. Got the email last month. Still waiting on vetting forms and PCA invite hoping to hear soon. Time will tell. Ready now though for the worst and have applied to police elsewhere. Got 60 in AC btw. Who else is waiting?

I'm still waiting...it's been a long haul. Hopefully we'll hear soon. Just got my result for the second campaign, 2 marks up from last time. Really hoping I won't have to do the assessment centre though :/

In the same boat.

Not to scud it, but the remainder were meant to be hearing 'around end of August'. May be a nice bit of post over the next couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

In the same boat.

Not to scud it, but the remainder were meant to be hearing 'around end of August'. May be a nice bit of post over the next couple of days.

Hearing what exactly lol? In limbo and it is slowly draining me

Vetting forms and PCA invite... finally haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

Another day and the postman goes by empty handed again

monty46 wrote: »
    Another day and the postman goes by empty handed again

Chin up my lovely!!! It will come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 STUDENT1991

Vetting forms and PCA invite... finally haha.

Hi could i ask what your score was? I had got 60 so im just trying to gauge how much more of a wait there will be for me

i got my forms first week in August, i'd imagine those next in line will receive them next week/week beginning 8th September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

CDizzle wrote: »
    i got my forms first week in August, i'd imagine those next in line will receive them next week/week beginning 8th September.

Just in time for SOA :D

Advertisement