Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PC Games: "Bargain Alerts" - [NO CHAT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Links234 wrote: »
    Dishonoured is currently play for free for this weekend on Steam!

Oh hello stupid moving to place that doesnt have internet yet. Isnt borderlands 2 also free this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Sabre Man

Oh hello stupid moving to place that doesnt have internet yet. Isnt borderlands 2 also free this weekend?

Yes it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭McSasquatch II

85% off Darksiders I & II on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

GreenManGaming: Dragon Age:Origins €1.74, Mass Effect 2 €2.49
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/50-games-11-20/
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/50-games-21-30/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

Is this a hard copy??? Or just a key to input on steam. Awesome deal

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Is this a hard copy??? Or just a key to input on steam. Awesome deal

It's a key to input on Uplay.

Gamersgate: Far Cry 3 €5 http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-FC3/far-cry-3
    Assassins Creed 3 €4.99 http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AC3/assassins-creed-iii

Green man Gaming: Enslaved:Odyssey to the west Premium Edition €4.99 http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/action/enslaved-odyssey-west-premium-edition-eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

I love this thread but my wallet hates it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Amazing deal for Victoria 2 collection bundle on Bundlestars. Anyone who likes strategy games should jump on this.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/victoria-complete-bundle/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What happens when you get a bundle from humblebundle but you already have one of the games? Do you get it as a tradable item?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What happens when you get a bundle from humblebundle but you already have one of the games? Do you get it as a tradable item?

You should get individual codes or be able to get the game as a trade-able gift somehow yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

You can gift it to someone by giving them the link humble provide (they enter their email and login to steam to add it).. It doesn't become a tradable item in your inventory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You should get individual codes or be able to get the game as a trade-able gift somehow yeah.

Last time I got something on humble bundle I got a code for multiple games, not individual codes

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Oh yeah gazza is right, been ages since I used the site but there is definitely a way to give them away.

Edit: Maybe it depends on the bundle? It's been a while since I bought one but I got individual codes the last time I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Oh yeah gazza is right, been ages since I used the site but there is definitely a way to give them away.

Edit: Maybe it depends on the bundle? It's been a while since I bought one but I got individual codes the last time I'm sure.

It depends on the bundle. Most of them, recently, let you generate a gift link for individual games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

MadYaker wrote: »
    EA probably don't like that sort of shenanigans. Theres no chance they'd ban your account or anything like that is there?

I've done that type of thing a few times. I don't think that they can do much. You bought it as though you were abroad, and came home.
    Also I'm not sure on this, but I don't think Origin Keys are region specific. Either way, I've never had a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Walking Dead Season 2 is €9.19 on steam for 2 days. Cheapest it's been on there.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/261030/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,299 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Big end of the Amazon sale with lots of games such as Battlefield 4 for ~€11.40 and Injustice: Gods amongst us for ~€5.70
    all the Sonic games for ~€9.30

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - €3.80
    • Command & Conquer
    • Command & Conquer The Covert Operations
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath
    • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
    • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert Yuri's Revenge
    • Command & Conquer Renegade
    • Command & Conquer Generals
    • Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
    • Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
    • Command & Conquer 3 Kane’s Wrath
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
    • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising
    • Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

• Advertisement

Anybody actually bought anything from those lists because:
    Available Now.
    Sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. Additional taxes may apply. By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Use. Game and software downloads are non-returnable and non-refundable after purchase.
    Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Yes, we all live in Alaska

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Where can we check if a game is available in this region.
    Got caught out, buying Who Wants to be a Millionaire:Special Editions.

When I went to go activate it in Steam, it told me it wasn't available in my region. I know it was only a couple of Euro, but I'd rather not make the same mistake again

sweetie wrote: »
    Yes, we all live in Alaska

Surely a change of proxy is not good enough because it asked me to re-enter my CC details. I think it region locks you to where ever your CC is based. Would paypal or something like that work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Nothing to do with proxies, just add a US billing address to your amazon a/c and that is enough

I used this originally, and now use that name/address for all needed purchases.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭Glebee

Pick a fake address in Alaska or other state that does not have a tax charge.
    You will have two address then in your amazon address book.
    Be carefull though, I ordered stuff from Amazon.com recently and they sent it by default to my fake address in Alaska. Was able to ammend the order when i coped it..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I own diablo 3 and blizzard just sent me an email, free copy of World of Warcraft and 3 of the expansions and 30 days play time.

Might be the same for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Status Offline

ShaneU wrote: »
    I own diablo 3 and blizzard just sent me an email, free copy of World of Warcraft and 3 of the expansions and 30 days play time.

Haven't got any thing yet.Did you ever play WOW? Maybe if it's not associated with your account ,it might be a marketing thing to get new players.Either way it's pretty cool of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

ShaneU wrote: »

I download WOW from battle.net and can confirm I have Mists of Panderia with 30 gameplay. I took own Diablo 3 and SC2.

Happy Days!!!

Advertisement