Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retro basketball jerseys

• 21-07-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭

could anyone point me in the direction of a good site or shop selling retro basketball jerseys?
    my son is in to basketball and i was looking to pick him up 1 or 2 for his birthday next month.
    he keeps going on about one player/jersey in particular, julius erving, would one of his jerseys be hard to come by?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Not aware of any shops but online you can get them from the NBA Store

http://store.nba.com/Philadelphia_76ers_Hardwood_Classics

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭ec18

you won't get an irving jersey in a shop in Ireland....You'll get some of the popular modern ones in some of the footlocker stores. The one on grafton street had the best selection last time i checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭ooter

Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

ooter wrote: »
    could anyone point me in the direction of a good site or shop selling retro basketball jerseys?
    my son is in to basketball and i was looking to pick him up 1 or 2 for his birthday next month.
    he keeps going on about one player/jersey in particular, julius erving, would one of his jerseys be hard to come by?

Your son is more than into basketball if he is asking for a Julius Erving jersey. The man is a legend, one of the best to play the game, but 99% of people in Ireland wouldn't even know his name!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

mitchellandness dot com is professional throwback sports jerseys website.

• Advertisement

Just went and bought a Jordan Bulls jersey off one of the many Chineese sites currently selling fake jerseys. Bought the jersey on the recommendation of a trusted friend. Purchased a Duncan Spurs one with it. Not expecting them to be outstanding, but its not like they are something you casually wear into college lectures or something anyway, so they should be fine. Site is ali express, will post back when I receive them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 fanatics2014

mitchellandness is not fake site.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

Went to Dublin last week and saw Magic Johnson swingman Jerseys @ JD Sports.. Not sure if they have Dr J's though. That said NBA store has them in stock you might want to check.

mitchellandness is not fake site.

No one called it a fake site:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭nzamcdza

Retro Basketball Jerseys --> Irish site that is legit. Has a lot of Jerseys the retro ones I see include: Rodman (Bulls), Iverson (76ers), Bird (Celtics), Starks (Knicks), Olajuwon (Rockets) and LeBron (Heat)! :p

Might be others on there too but those are the retro ones I spotted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement