Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

surf buddies limerick

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Dr Nic

I'm headed tomorrow morn Suzy to either lahinch or doughmore if you're interested...

Haven't been to doughmore in a long time. Any1 have any comments of it vs lahinch? If its 3 feet in lahinch would it be a bit bigger down in doughmore?

Thanks
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 14 suzy66q

Went to lahinch this morning was small but glassy.. Surfed w dolphins like a family just jumping around 5 meters away. Guess lahinch wont work tomorrow but we can try dough..
    Dr Nic wrote: »
    I'm headed tomorrow morn Suzy to either lahinch or doughmore if you're interested...
    Pm me ur number

Haven't been to doughmore in a long time. Any1 have any comments of it vs lahinch? If its 3 feet in lahinch would it be a bit bigger down in doughmore?

Thanks
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Geomy

suzy66q wrote: »
    Went to lahinch this morning was small but glassy.. Surfed w dolphins like a family just jumping around 5 meters away. Guess lahinch wont work tomorrow but we can try dough..

The reef in SP was pumping yesterday morning.
    It was like a small version of the wedge :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Crepatao

Hi Suzy,

I'm digging out this thread because I'm in the same situation now !

I've been in Ireland for 7 months now and started to work in Limerick 2 months ago. Being an addicted surfer, I brought my board with me from Britanny in France (my girlfriend too, but she went back home with the car...)
    So unfortunately, I can't surf anymore around.
    So I was wondering if you 've found surf buddies based in Limerick.
    I'm looking for guys with who I can go to the coast and share a session... (And travel expense as well of course)

Please let me know ! ( I tried to open a new thread but I'm new on the forum and the time for me to reach the 25 posts required to create a thread for the 1st time, I'll maybe be gone !)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

Ye folks still looking for surf buddies? I'm a beginner with my own board and will be heading to lahinch or ballybunion, from limerick on thursday morning ...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Stealthfins

If Thursday stays the same on the charts you'll have fun out there

Advertisement