Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intake 3 official!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lookn4sumit

19087 wrote: »
    Thought I'd start a new thread for those of us who have got 'The Call' for the third intake!

So far...

Charlie_six
    Ploddington pea
    coogie_boogie
    goose2301
    Sanka

Well done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Did everyone get into the online learning Ok? Those definitions are something else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Aye done the 4 sections before induction. Gonna get tore in tomorrow onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

Does anyone know what say you get in where you go post garnerville? If any?

Does anyone know what say you get in where you go post garnerville? If any?

Dont think you really get one to be honest. They will take things into consideration, though ultimately its part of the job.

• Advertisement

I think you get to give preferences (3 as far as I know), but it's districts rather than stations. That bit in the induction handbook where you had to put in personal circumstances you wanted them to take into account was for putting in the reasons you shouldn't be posted to the other side of the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

Thanks that's similar to the process of previous years. Was wondering how they administered it.

Proper tumble weed on here these days....

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Proper tumble weed on here these days....

People still maybe in recovery mode after the bank holiday weekend? You busting to get started? Intake 4 hasn't even had the Induction day yet and I'm raring to go lol

Busy doing a LOT of learning :-S

• Advertisement

Busy doing a LOT of learning :-S

I hear ya! Hope this test isn't too bad!

I hear ya! Hope this test isn't too bad!

I will be soo relieved when its done and hopefully passed :D

Advertisement