Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Run run run run run run run....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

ya looks like I missed some good games, poor Spain. I'm considering moving to somewhere with a cooler climate, I can't be dealing with this heat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Great stuff. All you can do is race the course and conditions given. You should be very happy. I raced a 10km last night and effort was unreal. I was running @10km effort but every km was 12 seconds slower (I die a death in any heat!) Some races are for times, some are for places. Job done, well done.

Sub 16.45 is just around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Super report as always. Tell me more about these crisps.

Great stuff. All you can do is race the course and conditions given. You should be very happy. I raced a 10km last night and effort was unreal. I was running @10km effort but every km was 12 seconds slower (I die a death in any heat!) Some races are for times, some are for places. Job done, well done.

Sub 16.45 is just around the corner.

Exactly, I gave it everything I had so can't be disappointed. I think a lot of people melted last night, some cleanup job today. Have pencilled in a 5k for 9th of July so hope to hit the target then, come onnnnnnn grey skies! By the way, get yourself on Strava so I can keep a closer eye on you :D
    cianc wrote: »
    Super report as always. Tell me more about these crisps.

Well you're really asking me two questions there. The first takes me back to 1986, I was wandering down old Mill street at about 3pm...actually no that's a different story, they were just tayto, but no ordinary tayto, the gourmet kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭paddybarry

I use to play hurling against DC growing up. Sound man, and a fair bit faster than he was back then. Keep up the good work, you are improving at a rate of knots.

• Advertisement

paddybarry wrote: »
    I use to play hurling against DC growing up. Sound man, and a fair bit faster than he was back then. Keep up the good work, you are improving at a rate of knots.

Cheers Paddy, wouldn't like to meet him with a hurl myself think it's safer racing him

Thursday 19th - 40min recovery AM + 45min easy PM (11.3 miles)
    Up early for a post race shakedown and legs were feeling good HR was reading well. At around 7:30am I passed a guy in a suit on his way to work, this will have relevance in a minute. Headed down to club session after work but just headed off for a light jog, bit pacier than this morning but felt fine. At 6:45pm I passed the same guy in the suit coming home from work, in roughly the same place, it was kinda awkward. He must have though I was nuts, but I think he's nuts working almost a 12 hour day, did not look one bit happy about it.
    Summary AM: 5.1m in 40:11 @ 7:53 min/mile (120bpm)
    Summary PM: 6.2m in 46:39 @ 7:29 min/mile (125bpm)

Friday 20th - 60mins Easy
    Feeling well recovered, nice steady pace, HR was good and beautiful evening around the marina. Into the gym afterwards for core work & weights.
    Summary: 8.3m in 58:31 @ 7:03 min/mile (135bpm)

Saturday 21st - Track Fartlek
    Up at 8am to do this one on my own, we're off to Killarney now to entertain some Swedes this weekend so couldn't make the club session. Coaches orders were 12 x laps (or roughly 20 mins) of sprinting the straights and jogging the bends. Had a few pints last night so had to clear my head for first few miles warmup and I was ready to go. Straight forward session, didn't time anything just ran by feel, it was really just a set of 24 strides really, tough and warm but felt good. Jog cooldown on the grass afterwards.
    Summary: 8.6 miles @ 7:29 min/mile (131bpm)

Sunday 22nd - 13m Long Run
    Staying in Killarney for the weekend with some friends so it would have been rude not to go for a jog in the national park. What an absolutely stunning place it is, I had been there before but never really appreciated its beauty until now. Had a lovely relaxed run on mix of surfaces, mostly path but also a fair bit of trail and gravel. Planned on 12 miles but got a little lost and ended up doing 13.4 miles, worked up a nice big appetite for breakfast
    Summary: 13.4 miles in 1:42:06 @ 7:37 min/mile (124bpm)

Monday 23rd - 10m Easy
    A shiny new pair of Saucony A6 racers had arrived for me today. I've a 5k race this Thursday but I couldn't resist bringing them for a spin today. I think its now fair to say these shoes are coming to bed with me tonight, love them. Felt so light and snug and I just wanted to run fast the minute I set off. I headed down to Blackrock castle with Jenny, beautiful sunny evening so we parked up and off we set. Ended up running a little faster than my usual easy pace, most miles around the 6:50 min mark and feeling pretty comfortable. HR was pretty ok with that pace too and it suddenly dawned on me during the run that I'm running a sub 3 hour marathon pace and it's a supposedly easy run pace, felt good to hear that in my head and a good sign of progress.
    Summary: 10.1m in 1:09:25 @ 6:53 min/mile (137bpm)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

jebuz wrote: »
    Monday 16th June - 60 mins easy
    This one felt harder than it should have. I headed out on a new loop I discovered through Strava

Ah it's yourself Conor! Was reading this thread and the last few sessions were beginning to seem familiar! Glad you liked one of my routes, will be doing it again tonight as part of a 21K run.

And it's yourself Keith, gradually figuring out all the boardsies on Strava ;) Nice long run last night, out of interest what are you training for right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

And it's yourself Keith, gradually figuring out all the boardsies on Strava ;) Nice long run last night, out of interest what are you training for right now?

Was fine thou ate 100's of midges by Murphys farm near CIT! Training for a potential sub 3 at Amsterdam Marathon

Ah good stuff, feckin midges! Found your training log and subscribed so I can keep an eye on your progress. You're training very well at the moment you'll be flying come October, sub 3 will be a not a bother to you. Those sort of midweek long runs will benefit you a lot come race day, it's one component I think I was missing in my last marathon plan but worked well for me in the past.

Wednesday 25th - 50min Recovery AM
    Bit of a ritual now getting an early run in the day before the race so I'm well rested, seems to work well for me.
    Summary: 6.2m in 48:57 @ 7:50 min/mile (123bpm)

Thursday 26th - Daniel Kingston 5k Race
    So continuing on with my racing addiction streak, I signed up for this last week as it was on the same day as a session, I felt I recovered well from last Wednesday so why not give it a shot.

I knew the course wasn't going to be the flattest from looking at the preview, a total climb of 155ft but only one real hill of note. It didn't feel too bad on the day though, it was certainly undulating and that one particular saucy climb at the end was....lovely.

We got into Macroom pretty late and only managed to get 10 minutes warmup done, not ideal but wasn't going to make a huge difference. There was a large crowd at this one, almost 600 which was impressive really with another major race (Ballycotton series 5 mile, also drawing 600) on at the same time. The rain clouds had cleared up, the sun was out but not so warm so it was pretty good conditions, much improved on the 25 degrees heat I had to run through last week.

Target today? It was hard to call, PB would obviously be nice but wasn't expecting miracles with the course profile, more racing experience was really what I was looking for and a placing in the top 10.

Mile 1
    Lined up at the front and I could have sworn I was in a 100m dash when the hooter went off, some lads were off like bloody greyhounds. A group of 4 (possibly 5) formed in a pack, we caught the greyhounds and having a quick glance behind me, we were on our own, this was it. Surprising given the numbers present but I was sitting in 3rd or 4th and figured I had a good chance of placing in the top 3 today, game on. We made our way out of the town, I found the first few minutes uncomfortable but settled into the pace around halfway through the first mile. So off we set into the countryside, the 4 musketeers. I had no idea of the calibre of the lads around me but we were tightly packed, everyone seemed comfortable and I felt this was going to be a tactical race. Hit the first mile in 5:21, working hard but feeling ok.

Mile 2
    Mile 2 was relatively flat, I was sitting at the front of the pack alongside black singlet, with yellow singlet and white singlet just behind me. We were running so close to each other I almost got clipped a few times but we were chugging along nicely probably all aware of the climb on the 3rd mile, I knew I had to keep something for that though I was really feeling the effort now. Hit mile 2 a little slower in 5:30

Mile 3
    Really feeling the burn now but I'm still in the mix, I'm not worried about time just keeping myself in contention, thoughts of even winning are bouncing around in my head but no time for that because once we passed the bridge at 2.3 miles, we'd be tested with the 300 meter uphill climb. It felt like we all eased a little for this but still worked hard, I just focussed on not letting the lads away from me and pumped the arms. Suddenly the the hill is over and I can see the town in the distance, a gentle incline and we're back on pace but holy crap my lungs are about to burst. I'm back alongside black to my right and yellow to my left, 3 of us in a line and the 4th guy seems to have been lost on the hill. We're motoring up the road, spectators out clapping and cheering. It feels like it's just me and black as yellow is gone very quiet behind my shoulder, nobody making a move, I couldn't make a move. We hit the 3 mile mark and then bam out of nowhere yellow takes off with a very impressive burst of energy, he storms ahead by a few lengths, black tries to go and gains a few yards on me, I can't respond at all, maxed out. The finish line comes into sight, a quick glance over my shoulder and I know I have 3rd place. I cross officially in 16:44 (but my watch reads 16:56), 4 seconds behind black and 7 seconds behind yellow. I have given it my all, I couldn't respond to the kicks and 3rd was a fair result. I collapse on my knees for a few seconds before congratulating the lads. Mile 3 was 5:26

I'm very happy with the race but to be honest I never had the winning mentality today, even when it was the 3 of us left, I was thinking I'm happy with a 2nd or 3rd. I need to change that and maybe with more racing I can work on and develop it. Before the race I wouldn't have considered myself placing so was pretty chuffed with the result all the same.

I then found out that 1st place was €250 argh!!! Still picked up a €50 boots voucher so I am ok for toothpaste for the next 10 years. 2 paycheques in a week I am on a serious roll! Went for a 3 mile cooldown around the course and back to the community centre to pig out on crisps and snickers before collecting my prize.

I'm not sure how there is a differential of 12 seconds between my chip time and my watch, there was a starting and finishing mat so I'm very confused and kind of reluctant to accept 16:44 as a PB, anybody care to explain how this might have happened? I did clock the course slightly long however at 3.13 miles and my average pace on the garmin is on par for a 16:46 but that wouldn't really explain the times being different. If the chip time is wrong, I've still equalled my PB on a tougher course so it's progress in my eyes :pac:

I read a post recently comparing toughness of 5k's to a marathon and I'm really starting to lean in the direction of "give me a marathon any day".

Summary: 5k in 16:44, 3rd overall (7.2m total) Full Results

Friday 27th - 50min Recovery AM
    Rain cleared up just in time for this as I heard it peeing down all night. Nice morning, legs very heavy at the start but loosened out as the body gradually woke up and felt pretty good at the end.
    Summary: 6.13m in 49:30 @ 8:04 min/mile

Guess what time it is now? That's right...it's stag time again! This weekend I'll be taking on Sligo, stay tuned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

I read a post recently comparing toughness of 5k's to a marathon and I'm really starting to lean in the direction of "give me a marathon any day".

I'm like this. I love improving my 5k time, but I don't know if I ever actually enjoy the race. I look forward to it and enjoy looking back on it, but the race itself is so painful I'm glad it's over so quickly :D.

Well done on another great result btw.

yaboya1 wrote: »
    I'm like this. I love improving my 5k time, but I don't know if I ever actually enjoy the race. I look forward to it and enjoy looking back on it, but the race itself is so painful I'm glad it's over so quickly :D.

Well done on another great result btw.

Somehow I don't think we're alone :D

Take the 16:44 and stop your messing!

Great racing. Now, take some time off this weekend, enjoy the stag and give the rest of us a chance to catch up with you a bit!

What do you put your improvements down to? Track work, consistency?

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

Another great result, you're on fire at the moment!

Well if you're insisting...I'll take it, was just waiting on one person to tell me I could have it :P

Yeah about to embark on a delightful 4+ hour trip to beautiful Sligo for some pints and clay pigeon shooting, there may or may not be running also.

Nail on the head there with both, track & consistency without doubt. For 2 months now I've been mostly getting 3 quality sessions in a week, 2 on the track and 1 on grass with emphasis on speed. I've incorporated a mini taper before each race and made sure to recover well between, getting a slower long run in every weekend and avoiding injury. Also racing, racing and more racing.

How you feeling now after your weekend off, awful messing going on there by the looks of it ;) back to the grind this week?

Well if you're insisting...I'll take it, was just waiting on one person to tell me I could have it :P

Yeah about to embark on a delightful 4+ hour trip to beautiful Sligo for some pints and clay pigeon shooting, there may or may not be running also.

Nail on the head there with both, track & consistency without doubt. For 2 months now I've been mostly getting 3 quality sessions in a week, 2 on the track and 1 on grass with emphasis on speed. I've incorporated a mini taper before each race and made sure to recover well between, getting a slower long run in every weekend and avoiding injury. Also racing, racing and more racing.

How you feeling now after your weekend off, awful messing going on there by the looks of it ;) back to the grind this week?

Great stuff. I think the good amount of actual racing you have done recently has really stood to you. Yeah, it was some weekend. Back to it this week though! Don't think the body is suited to rest days but I mentally needed the break. Pretty envious of all the sessions you are doing, not on my plan just yet but can't wait to start.

Interesting to note the small incremental improvements in your 5km times. I say the word small deliberately. I would prefer to see someone chip away at their times on a consistent basis, like your good self, rather than take a huge chunk and stagnate (as I look in my own direction :eek:).

I hope you know what I mean by that!

I would put money on you running a sub 16:30 very soon.

Yep I know what you mean, it was a fair jump from 17:21 -> 16:56 a few weeks ago which was expected as it was a stale PB. Since then the plan has been to just chip away at it, not expecting a PB every time I run but gaining experience and improving with each one so yeah hopefully with enough persistence I can get that close or under 16:30 this year. I think a race is as good if not better than a session though I've got to be careful in the planning of my races so they don't impact the rest of my sessions too much.

It won't be long until you're emulating that impressive training you were pulling off earlier this year, the results will go with it too. You've been sensible in easing back the last few weeks but still getting the miles in so I think that patience will pay off.

I'm not even sure what my marathon schedule will be right now, from the looks of it the coach is only planning a 8-10 week specific period and that all the work we're doing right now is in itself marathon training. He's heavy on quality track work and then prescribes very easy long running with little or no MP miles. It sends alarm bells ringing a little when I hear there are no plans for MP miles but he's been there and done that at the Munich Olympic marathon so I might go with his plan for this schedule, you've got to experiment I guess sometimes.

Is GOH going to do a plan for you for Dublin or how are you approaching it? You're targeting a 2:3x:xx?

• Advertisement

Yep I know what you mean, it was a fair jump from 17:21 -> 16:56 a few weeks ago which was expected as it was a stale PB. Since then the plan has been to just chip away at it, not expecting a PB every time I run but gaining experience and improving with each one so yeah hopefully with enough persistence I can get that close or under 16:30 this year. I think a race is as good if not better than a session though I've got to be careful in the planning of my races so they don't impact the rest of my sessions too much.

It won't be long until you're emulating that impressive training you were pulling off earlier this year, the results will go with it too. You've been sensible in easing back the last few weeks but still getting the miles in so I think that patience will pay off.

I'm not even sure what my marathon schedule will be right now, from the looks of it the coach is only planning a 8-10 week specific period and that all the work we're doing right now is in itself marathon training. He's heavy on quality track work and then prescribes very easy long running with little or no MP miles. It sends alarm bells ringing a little when I hear there are no plans for MP miles but he's been there and done that at the Munich Olympic marathon so I might go with his plan for this schedule, you've got to experiment I guess sometimes.

Is GOH going to do a plan for you for Dublin or how are you approaching it? You're targeting a 2:3x:xx?

8-10 weeks of specific training sounds about right. You are coming off a great base, don't forget that. I will do one MP run, I probably will use a kilomarathon is September for that. I am not one for MP runs either.

Yeah, he is. The plan is pretty loose at the moment but is taking shape. It's all about getting the miles in for now. I like a lot of flexibility in my plans. That the target alright and it's going to be very very tough. If I can't run a 1.15 HM in September then I will have to reevaluate. It's hard to know at the moment as I am in no shape to target any PB. Hopefully l can time it well and peak at the right time :)

Saturday 28th June - 60 mins hangover run
    Stag. Made it to Strandhill in Sligo after almost 5 hours of driving and of course celebrated my achievement by cracking open a cold one, then another one, then down to the local for another one...etc. Wasn't in the worst state Saturday morning, just lucky we didn't end up going into the city at 2am instead opting for a few more quiet ones at the B&B and then bed. I headed off down towards the strand feeling ropey enough for the first 10 mins but settled in and eventually made it to the beach. The sand looked runnable so I headed for it and it was great, wind behind me, sunny morning, feeling good. Then after a mile or so I hit the soft stuff, legs sinking in with every step, dancing around trying to find hard sand, waiting for it to arrive but no. I eventually had enough and turned around and headed back, the sand still soaking the energy out of my legs and now battling a headwind also, not nice. Made it back to asphalt land and headed off up the Sligo road and that was grand but was feeling pretty drained. I slogged out a few 7:15's and back to the B&B for some breaky and clay pigeon shooting followed by world cup, pizza, crisps, beer and more beer.
    Summary: 8.4 miles in 1:01:12 @ 7:17 min/mile

Sunday 29th June - 10 miles hangover run
    Galavanting until 3:30am in Sligo city, many a beer were consumed but because I had slept in until 11am the effects weren't so bad, off I set for some punishment. I played it safe today and stayed on the Sligo road, plan was to run to the city and back which would add up to about 10. Wasn't feeling great, in a bit of a trance but just slogged out the 7:30 miles, sometimes even lucky enough to hit a few 7:20's! Very uneventful but got er done, ate some breakfast and set off on my ridiculously long journey home. Another stag survived.
    Summary: 10 miles in 1:15:11 @ 7:30min/mile

Monday 30th June - nada
    After a 4 week block of consecutive running, and 3 races I felt I was due a day off, feeling pretty tired after the weekend and race on Thursday so I decided to plonk my ass on the couch and watch sport, no guilt...really.

Tuesday 1st July - 4 x 400m, 4 x 300m, 4 x 200m track session
    After the day off and the stag weekend was feeling a little apprehensive about this one, not sure why because it was a great session and a nice way to kick off July. 20 min warmup with a few strides and we were told the session. Recoveries on the 300m was only 100m which I knew from experience would be very tough and they were. Really felt the effort this evening and it felt like a quality workout and the sort of session that I know will make me faster. Kept the splits fairly consistent, paced sensibly and felt pretty strong right up until the 4 200's, easy cooldown on the grass afterwards.

400's (400 recovery):

300's (100 recovery):

200's (200 recovery):

Total: 9.42 miles

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ger Byrne 1

run

Spot on Ger, anyway...

Wednesday 2nd July - 60min Easy
    Decided to experiment and run by HR today, aiming to keep it averaging 135bpm which I thought should be 7min/mile pace and sure I wasn't far off at all. First 3 miles all into the wind so pace was around 7:05 then when I turned, kept the effort the same but was running 6:45's with a slight down hill, I found that interesting anyway, nice change.
    Summary: 8.8m in 1:01:41 @ 7:02min/mile (135bpm)

Thursday 3rd July - 5 x 800m Club Session
    Yowzer! First time doing 800's with the club (and possibly ever) so didn't know what I was in for when coach announced the session. Was told to aim for 2:30 which is 75 second laps, not far off our 400m pace from Tuesday, alarm bells should have been going off. In with a group of 2 other lads who pulled me along and we ended up sticking with each other and keeping them all between 2:31 and 2:33, satisfactory. Found the first 2 horrible but then I had to pace the 3rd, last 2 were just getting through it but what a great session, mentally and physically.

Splits: (400m recovery)
    2:33
    2:33
    2:32
    2:32
    2:31

Total: 9.5miles

Friday 4th July - 40min Recovery AM + 50min Easy PM
    AM: Up at ridiculous o'clock, slept in slightly so stayed local and ran around the concrete jungle, legs were like concrete too but good loosener.
    PM: Feeling a bit more alive this evening, legs were a bit lighter so headed around my usual Model Farm loop. Keeping HR below 130 was the plan (uh oh am I starting to train by HR) and that equated to an average 7:15 pace. Into the gym afterward for core, stretching and some weight exercises. Now I shall enjoy a cold smitchwicks pale ale, strawberries and football, ahh.
    Summary AM: 4.9m in 39:41 @ 8:08min/mile (HR malfunction)
    Summary PM: 7.0m in 50:48 @ 7:14min/mile (128bpm)
    Total: 11.9m

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

When does DCM training start?

Looking at an 8-10 week schedule with the club so looking at mmm...mid August? oh I can't wait for those 20+ milers :pac:

Saturday 5th July - Grass Fartlek Session
    Repeat of a session we had a few weeks ago, sprinting various lengths of the pitches. Cracking morning so it wasn't long until the shirts were off! Tough going but felt very strong, in with a good group so we worked hard together and pushed each other, makes a world of difference doing this in a group.
    Summary: 8.9m in 1:04:01 @ 7:10 min/mile (138bpm)

Sunday 6th July - 13m Long
    Nice relaxed jog out on my own around the city, pace very comfortable. Got caught in a sudden rain shower 2 miles from home so pace suddenly picked up.
    Summary: 13.1m in 1:36:30 @ 7:24 min/mile (130bpm)

Monday 7th July - 10m Easy
    I enjoyed running this one by HR last week so I opted for some more of the same, 135bpm was the target which is smack in my easy zone and pace was surprisingly nippy, running the first few in 6:45's though some that was downhill. Really happy with my easy running pace right now and how I've progressed since I came back from travelling. When I think back to this time last year I was in Vietnam in agony with a herniated disc and thinking I'd never run again. When I did eventually get back running (in Hong Kong) I could barely manage a 9 minute mile and couldn't even finish 2 miles! So thankful to be where I am now and more importantly enjoying my running more than ever. Yeah so that was Monday :o
    Summary: 10.6m in 1:13:20 @ 6:55 min/mile (134bpm)

Tuesday 8th July - 40min Easy
    Up early for a run on Tuesday? This can only mean one thing, yep it's race time again! Tomorrow shall see me back at the scene where I ran my 16:56 PB over a month ago. This is another Cork BHAA race and a super flat course. I still have doubts about the official timing of my last PB (16:44) so I want to put that to bed tomorrow and hopefully shave a few seconds off. Feeling in good shape and looking forward to it so tune in tomorrow for a glowing* race report. Nice relaxed jog around model farm loop today, legs were fairly tired for first while as always in the morning but finished up wide awake and gobbled a delicious omelette when I got back.
    Summary: 5.4m in 40:02 @ 7:23 min/mile (126bpm)

In other news I signed up for the Run Killarney half marathon on the 19th of July so that's next on the list, yeah that means our 10k showdown will have to wait DR, I got scared. I couldn't resist signing up for this though, it's a spectacular route covering the last leg of the ring of Kerry and an overall downhill course so hopefully can take another minute or 2 off my half time and it will be a good indicator of what shape I'm in coming into DCM training.

*may or may not be glowing

Good luck tomorrow.
    I'm sure you'll nail it.

yaboya1 wrote: »
    Good luck tomorrow.
    I'm sure you'll nail it.

Cheers and great session yourself yesterday you're really flying at the moment. Any plan to race soon? would be interesting to see where you're at now with all these great sessions. I can't recommend regular racing enough though, will definitely be keeping it up during my marathon schedule....within reason :o

By the way your HR training really starting to rub off on me now!!

• Advertisement

Cheers and great session yourself yesterday you're really flying at the moment. Any plan to race soon? would be interesting to see where you're at now with all these great sessions. I can't recommend regular racing enough though, will definitely be keeping it up during my marathon schedule....within reason :o

By the way your HR training really starting to rub off on me now!!

Yeah, Fingal 10k is next up for me on Sunday week. Then I'm hoping to race the Mullingar 10 Mile on the 27th July and the Longford HM on the 24th August. Was also looking at the Lakes 10k (Sept 6th) as my final prep race before Berlin. Probably not going to do anything shorter than that for the moment, but I'll have a bash at a few more parkruns after the marathon. Hopefully you can return the favour and rub some of your speed off on me!

Advertisement