Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Visa for New Zealand

• 18-06-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Whats the quickest and cheapest way to get a working visa for New Zealand?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,136 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

A working holiday visa direct off the NZ govt as far as I know.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migrant/stream/work/workingholiday/irelandworkingholidayscheme.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭thestar

Thanka, what sort of coin am I looking at between everything would you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

thestar wrote: »
    Whats the quickest and cheapest way to get a working visa for New Zealand?

Search on Google - OR click link above and use the fee calculator on the right.
    Somewhere around 100 quid i think

FYI
    You will have to fill in the visa application yourself though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 rondemole

i got mine in march, took 5 mins to fill out the fom cost something like 160NZD, was approved within 24hrs. mine was just the one year working holiday holiday visa though.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

rondemole wrote: »
    i got mine in march, took 5 mins to fill out the fom cost something like 160NZD, was approved within 24hrs. mine was just the one year working holiday holiday visa though.

So that plus your flight and your there?

• Advertisement

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    So that plus your flight and your there?

yup, hopefully heading September!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

rondemole wrote: »
    yup, hopefully heading September!

Same as, have you anything lined up? Christchurch I presume?

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    Same as, have you anything lined up? Christchurch I presume?

no nothing really, just picked out a hostel to try stay in, just be winging it from there! gonna head to Auckland. iv toured around N.Z before but never got to Auckland, so see what thats like.

Advertisement