Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie server picture thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

My wall is done :D

305275.png

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Pompous

So I left my horse outside for one minute and came back to this....

306088.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Is he sleeping pomp?

With the fishes :(

That moment when you realise how much carnage you could release on the server....
    307369.png

• Advertisement

Fireworks display with Pomp, Dinty and Rachel

309585.png

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Renegaid

Hey all,

I was very excited to show my creation on the server here, but alas, I don't have the post count for attaching pictures! Hopefully Darkglasses will throw some up :] He made a visit up!

Ren.

I got you!

This is an absolutely stunning build IMO, big GG to renegaider

309683.png

309684.png

My pictures really don't do it justice, I might go out again and take some more, it's just wow.

In other news, I have made a testificate village! It wasn't easy, so please be careful if you're coming there, particularly at night! I'll be working on the appearance of it over time, might look pretty cool!

309687.png

And who can guess what happened here...

309688.png

Cheers for that Dark!

Gratz on your humping-villager success! Look at the lil guy, so... cute?
    As to guessing what happened, hmmm.... one of your mating villagers decided he had enough of your wicked breeding ways, stole your horse and rode off into the sunset on your valiant steed?

Ren

• Advertisement

Renegaid wrote: »
    Cheers for that Dark!

Gratz on your humping-villager success! Look at the lil guy, so... cute?
    As to guessing what happened, hmmm.... one of your mating villagers decided he had enough of your wicked breeding ways, stole your horse and rode off into the sunset on your valiant steed?

Ren

It's a good guess..but no :P

309713.png

Oooh...A present! :eek:

310027.png

An infinity bow! :D

Creepers gettin' desperate

Can't see the link broseph!

310281.png

310463.png

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Pit complete :D

DEphaCc.jpg

What's next? Double the size or make a new pit?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Possible tower to sky level. Who's up for a spot of base jumping? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭mindstorms

I created an "enhanced" enchanting area (can do level 1 or level 30 at the push of a pressure plate) and added a converted villager. He's in one corner of the area, next to a 2 block deep channel I dug all around my home. I dug the channel to stop creepers coming in an blowing up everything - damn I hate those guys. I plan on placing fences or maybe a wall all around at a later stage.

With the villager in the corner next to the trench, I now see all the zombies gathering underneath him and just staring at him. So much so that I was able to kill them all off except another zombie villager, and managed to get him into his new temp home before transforming him. I'd post some pictures, but my post count is too low. It's fun just watching them all hoard around the very popular villager.

• Advertisement

New storage room interior is complete

311311.png

Very puuurdy Dark!

I think I need a lightning rod...

311356.png

How the..?

How the..?

lightning + pigs = free gold :)

I did not know that :o

Renegaider, again :eek:

311429.png

She be looking a bit viney at the moment. Think ill remove a few of them soon enough. Thanks for posting a screenshot of it! Need to get my post count up.

Dr. Darkglasses' Firework Emporium has been replaced (for a little while) by Cowboy 'Glasses Horse Crap Saddle Shop!

Saddles are free if anyone wants one

311501.png

Another picture of Renegaider's testificate village

311502.png

• Advertisement

Some of Badam123 and GFBbuddha's work!

313008.png

313009.png

Advertisement