Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Snake showed up in my living room!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

I would of also killed the snake if I didn't know what it was. What an irresponsible owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SleepyheadzzZZ

That depends. Do you want to cause this guy trouble? If you don't want him evicted what do you want?
    I don't want to cause him trouble, but I have to make sure it won't happen again, and l also don't want to feel so terrified in my own home, esp when something moves unexpectedly, and about falling asleep - forget it :(
    I also feel he got off too lightly, nobody from the management came to the block (there's only one guy and he only spoke to me on the phone), his landlord knows nothing about it, and l never reported it anywhere else.. So basically he only had a chat with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SleepyheadzzZZ

Thargor wrote: »
    How did you kill it?

with a pan..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

with a pan..

You're terrified of snakes but got close enough to whack one with a pan? Were you not afraid it might jump at you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm I can see why you would be scared if you don't like snakes..But me thinks you are over-reacting hugely..

It is an apartment block there are going to be people there who do things, have animals, traditions all types of stuff that you do not agree with but you have to just deal with it.

I am sorry I do not mean that in a harsh way, but just because you don't like snakes does not mean that this man should not be aloud keep them.

Now if it was a regular occurrence I would see why you got so annoyed but if it happened just once me thinks it is just one of those things you have to get over...

• Advertisement

Motherf**kin' snakes on a mother**kin' balcony

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

It wasn't that he was keeping a pet she didn't agree with, it's the fact that pets are not allowed by the mangement company per her original post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 craigfoster

give samuel jackson a call and he will sort them snakes out

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

That again could be just the unit she has, it this the case maybe?? How do you know for sure that animals are not aloud

Sometimes landlords will say they do not want animals just incase people bring in huge animals, big dogs, something like that but will allow them depending on what the circumstances are..

Just ask the neighbour what snakes he has and maybe he will let you see them so you know what they are, and if one does come in you know how to handle it.. Again for a first time offence id say your getting a bit excited.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

This thread has run its course now.
    Closed.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement