Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slint - Button Factory - August 19th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Man, this almost makes up for missing Primavera! Anyone know what and how they played at that, actually?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭Peter File

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Man, this almost makes up for missing Primavera! Anyone know what and how they played at that, actually?

They were good, but a big outdoor stage didnt really suit them. The button factory should be a far better place to see them

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

I thought they were a little boring at Primavera. Seemed to be going through the motions a bit, although as the poster above me said, the setting didn't suit them at all. They were a bit boring really. They were amazing in Tripod a few years back though, even if there was probably less than 100 people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 a little sliceof lemon

€28

munya

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

munya

clane speak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 a little sliceof lemon

clane speak

clane AND prosperous speak!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Sleep playing the week before in Whaaaaylans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

seachto7 wrote: »
    Sleep playing the week before in Whaaaaylans.

Are Sleep coming back? they were good in the button factory two years ago.

Earth play Whelans 13th August.

http://www.whelanslive.com/index.php/wav-tickets/earth-tickets/

Quick one folks. Looks like I won't be able to go to this gig, but I ordered a ticket to be picked up at the box office.

Is there any way of trying to sell this? Or do I have to just suck it up....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

If you find someone who will trust you then they'll just need your name, phone number and address to pick it up. The confirmation email of the booking if you want to be safe. They (almost) never ask for credit cards or other id when picking up a ticket.

• Advertisement

Will see if I can see it on adverts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

seachto7 wrote: »
    Will see if I can see it on adverts etc

Mightn't hurt to throw it up on the FB and Last.fm event page too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,836 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Thought that was quite good. Don Aman was the highlight for me.

Managed to sell my ticket, but raging I missed it. :(

Advertisement