Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V online - anyone playing regularly?

Options
  • 10-06-2014 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭

As a matter of interest?

I've been on it a fair bit last few weeks - up to level 26 (only). If anyone is still playing let me know and I'll add you

Thanks
    V

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Apologies Mods - can you please move to popular games -- grand theft auto ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Veloce wrote: »
    As a matter of interest?

I've been on it a fair bit last few weeks - up to level 26 (only). If anyone is still playing let me know and I'll add you

Thanks
    V

Are you ps3 or xbox?

There is the boards crew to join if you're not in one already.

PS3

Thanks.

Myself and a mate play regularly and would like to join other irish players. Those motors meets look like great fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Veloce wrote: »
    PS3

Thanks.

Myself and a mate play regularly and would like to join other irish players. Those motors meets look like great fun.

Join here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie
    Once one of us accepts your request you should be in the crew.

Having a mic makes online even better but not essential.
    If you don't have a mic, keep your chat settings to "friends & crew" so you can listen in.
    At least then if we decide to do something random in free mode you will be kept in the loop.

But I would recommend using a mic if you can.
    Its good craic when you have a few crew members working together when going after randomers.
    I got a basic wired one in xtravision for 20quid.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Join here http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie
    Once one of us accepts your request you should be in the crew.

Having a mic makes online even better but not essential.
    If you don't have a mic, keep your chat settings to "friends & crew" so you can listen in.
    At least then if we decide to do something random in free mode you will be kept in the loop.

But I would recommend using a mic if you can.
    Its good craic when you have a few crew members working together when going after randomers.
    I got a basic wired one in xtravision for 20quid.

Thanks for the info!

Have a turtle beach wireless headset no worrys there. I play online with the headset with my mate! I'll join up!

• Advertisement
Advertisement