Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intake 3 official!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Yeah I said it! Bit me in the ass today though. Staying positive though. If it doesn't come Monday it just means I get the entire summer holidays with my kiddies!!! Positive thought, you're giving your notice Monday and I'm looking for a new childminder lol x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Goose2301

Evening gang - I received 'the call' today. Missed the call and rang back as per voice mail. job offered and accepted :) well done número 3 gang !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sanka

Hey guys! I was lucky to get that phone call today aswell :D good luck to everyone waiting for a call on Monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Sdcharger

well done guys, jealous, fingers crossed for Monday had medical slightly before some of you I think but maybe a few marks lower at ac at, least shouldn't be much more than a 5 week wait if no call providing vetting ok, glad they are taking people in and around my dates :) will struggle to survive another 5 weeks though haha

Dutch and I were pondering surname initials. Were the second half of the alphabet so were hoping for a call on Monday and if not then intake 4 will suit me lol!! Don't know if there's much logic to that, probably not lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Mop a top wrote: »
    Yeah I said it! Bit me in the ass today though. Staying positive though. If it doesn't come Monday it just means I get the entire summer holidays with my kiddies!!! Positive thought, you're giving your notice Monday and I'm looking for a new childminder lol x

Well for that reason I'm glad I got July and not June, a few extra weeks of normal life with the family!

Congrats to all my soon to be colleagues, and thanks for the congrats from those still waiting - your time will come soon I'm sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Goose2301

Morning gang. Don't think there's much in the surname pattern mate. I'm G with 80% from AC score. I booked aasy minute holiday :) decided last month to cancel a holiday to turkey later in the year - glad I did now! Enjoy your weekends #3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭coogie_boogie

My surname is C, I got 73 at AC

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Hmm might actually be something in the surname game then, you're both near the start of the alphabet whereas me and Mop are bottom half! Anyway, enjoy your weekends guys and good luck with all your preparations :)

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

I'm 77% and within the first 5 letters of the alphabet, doesn't seen to be related to surnames.

Who knows fingers crossed for Monday!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

It's all about,vetting being cleared

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭charlie_six

I'm towards the end the alphabet so I'd agree it doesn't seem like it's going on names

Damn it!!!! Clutching at straws with the surname thing. Ah well. Here's to the next 5 weeks!!! Enjoy guys you deserve it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

What about.... Religion?
    :eek:

What about.... Religion?

That's a dirty word!!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

What about.... Religion?

Wondered when you were going to surface tonight! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

Congrats on the call folks!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Choobs

I'm allowed to post here now

How come??

Well done Choobs. Just seem on the other thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭sweet chuck

Im in to guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

Congrats to all who have got the call! Still hoping for one today too, assuming they could call right up until 5 or so.......

So far...

Charlie_six
    Ploddington pea
    coogie_boogie
    goose2301
    Sanka
    Choobs
    Sweet chuck

Lol you can scrap the so far. Don't think there's going to be more calls until July now. Well done guys!! Bit of celebrating deserved I think. I'm going to drown sorrows with a big bar of chocolate and give myself a migraine lol :P

I'm not totally convinced about that really, the previous intakes had a shorter time between the call and induction. Technically they could still do more calls!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

seems like small numbers so far -- so fingers crossed load more of you get a call tomorrow....they are just teasing youz! :-)

I agree. I think there will be more calls

Why do you think there will be more calls surely 2days is enough to ring everybody?

I thought one day was enough. Its all a guessing game to be honest.

• Advertisement

I suppose if there is circa 40 in each group only 120 picked so far and room for twice that again?

Advertisement