Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Intake 3 official!

• 06-06-2014 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Thought I'd start a new thread for those of us who have got 'The Call' for the third intake!

So far...

Charlie_six
    Ploddington pea
    coogie_boogie
    goose2301
    Sanka

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭vickmackey

may i be the first on here to congratulate you all!!! well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭charlie_six

I'm in! Hoping the rest of the group waiting get the good news too.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭JayC90

Take it you guys did your medicals w/c 28/4/14?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ploddington Pea

In, as mentioned in wait thread.

JayC90 wrote: »
    Take it you guys did your medicals w/c 28/4/14?[/quote

Wc 5th May

• Advertisement

Take it you guys did your medicals w/c 28/4/14?[/quote

Wc 5th May

Balls, what are your AC scores like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Take it you guys did your medicals w/c 28/4/14?

Yup. Wasn't expecting the call today at all, thought it would be next week!!

There don't seem to be to many people on here have received a call, wonder if there will be more on Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Clanman889

19087 wrote: »
    Yup. Wasn't expecting the call today at all, thought it would be next week!!

There don't seem to be to many people on here have received a call, wonder if there will be more on Monday?

I'm praying there are!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Dutch_Rudder

Clanman889 wrote: »
    I'm praying there are!!!

Me too mate! Had my last ever uni exam today and wasn't expecting to find this when I got out! Will be gutted if I don't get one next week! Anyway, congratulations to all those who got the call and chin up to all those who haven't and are still waiting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Congrats guys!!!

• Advertisement

77 at AC

77 at AC

Same as me mate, medical the same week as well! I'm gunna be mighty pissed if I don't get a call!

Same as me mate, medical the same week as well! I'm gunna be mighty pissed if I don't get a call!

Don't blame you. Think I'll be holding out for 4th intake then. My medical was w/c 12.5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭coogie_boogie

Got the call today, very very happy :-)

So who managed to remain all professional on the phone? Think I'll be screaming down the phone at the poor sod lol!!!

Balls, what are your AC scores like?

AC 72

Well let's hope there's more calls on Monday.

Any clues as to if calls went out yesterday as well?

Well let's hope there's more calls on Monday.

Any clues as to if calls went out yesterday as well?

I'm praying for a call Monday now I've seen Charlie's AC score. I was 1% less than him and my medical was the week after his :-/

If you don't it could be related to your vetting. Maybe it's taking a bit longer. Mine would have been very fast as I already hold various clearances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 nodrogs11

Guys

Can I ask the time of your calls roughly I missed a few unknowns at 12

• Advertisement

nodrogs11 wrote: »
    Guys

I'd be kicking myself right about now. They'll call back Monday. The guys started the thread just after 2. I reckon they'd have been called about 12

nodrogs11 wrote: »
    Guys

Sounds promising! Keep that phone nearby on Monday!

I will ! But won't get hopes up medical week of 28th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭coogie_boogie

I got a missed call about 2 and lady left a message asking me to call her back.

I got a missed call about 2 and lady left a message asking me to call her back.

My missed called probably not them ;(

If you don't it could be related to your vetting. Maybe it's taking a bit longer. Mine would have been very fast as I already hold various clearances.

As would mine, I already hold SC+DV clearances.

I hate waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ploddington Pea

I think every person invited to do all stages, and passes them, will get a job, it's just going to take time sadly, i do feel lucky to have got my call at the first possible intake.

I have to say though, if Carlsberg did phonecalls.....

So does anyone think there will actually be phone calls on Monday as well? The past two times they seemed to be over two days I think. I have to say that them going out a week early like this has really thrown me for a loop haha oh well, here's to a crap weekend of more waiting...

Dutch I'm thankful my princess has her big championships competition to keep my mind off this weekend and I'm praying for a call on Monday. Mixed emotions, honestly chuffed to bits for the guys that got their call today but a bit gutted at the thought of waiting another 5 weeks :-/

Fingers crossed Dutch and once again congrats guys x

• Advertisement

Mop a top wrote: »
    Dutch I'm thankful my princess has her big championships competition to keep my mind off this weekend and I'm praying for a call on Monday. Mixed emotions, honestly chuffed to bits for the guys that got their call today but a bit gutted at the thought of waiting another 5 weeks :-/

Fingers crossed Dutch and once again congrats guys x

I've got my wee part time job to keep me busy I guess so hopefully it'll help keep my mind off it and I'm working Monday evening so I'll just visualise getting the call Monday morning/afternoon and being able to walk in and hand in my notice :) positive thoughts and prayers (if anyone is that way inclined :) ) Mop a top, like you said, if it's for us it'll not go past us!

Least I think that was it haha you're right though,it's great to see people who have put up with this the same as we have finally getting the job of their dreams! Well done to everyone so far!

Advertisement