Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Knicks vs Bucks, The O2 on January 15th, 2015

Options
  • 30-05-2014 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭

Ok, so as a Knicks fan I'm going to make a massive effort to get to this. I'm just wondering if anyone know on here how I would go about locating tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

buyer95 wrote: »
    Ok, so as a Knicks fan I'm going to make a massive effort to get to this. I'm just wondering if anyone know on here how I would go about locating tickets?

For the one this year I subscribed to the o2 mailing list and they let us know when tickets were on sale. Didn't actually need to subscribe but yeah they were on sale late October for the January game if I remember correctly. Seat selection was bad as most of the good tickets were reserved for 'important' people and o2 customers too I think. There was a pre-sale and then the general public sale.

You should have no hassle getting a ticket online when the time comes anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Missed out on the Hawks/Nets so I'm gonna try to get tickets for this

Dare I suggest a meet up if enough are going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Missed out on the Hawks/Nets so I'm gonna try to get tickets for this

Dare I suggest a meet up if enough are going?

I'd be up for a pint or two before/after the game!

Actually does anyone know what time this game is tipping off at?

buyer95 wrote: »
    Actually does anyone know what time this game is tipping off at?

UK games usually tip off at 8/8.15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Is Mallory coming?

bilde?Site=U0&Date=20140520&Category=WRT0207&ArtNo=305200436&Ref=AR&MaxW=300&Border=0&Bucks-get-No-2-pick-NBA-draft-lottery

:rolleyes::)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sweet. As a Knicks fan, I'll be all over this if I can get a sniff of a ticket. They won't be available until October though.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Sweet. As a Knicks fan, I'll be all over this if I can get a sniff of a ticket. They won't be available until October though.

The above text in bold was all I could see under the picture of Mallory.......:rolleyes:

v3ttel wrote: »

You'll get a ticket no problem. These events sell slowly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Will definitely try and make it.over for this. Hopefully the.bucks don't do.something terrible with their draft choice.

• Advertisement

Will definitely try and make it.over for this. Hopefully the.bucks don't do.something terrible with their draft choice.

I know its the Bucks, but they can only go so far wrong. There are obviously 3 outstanding candidates in Embiid, Parker and Wiggins, and it would be inexcusable not take one of them. But even Exum, Vonleh or Smart are all exciting players, all would have been no.1 picks in last years draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

You'll get a ticket no problem. These events sell slowly.

I actually bought my tickets for the Nets vs Hawks in the pre-sale for O2 customers in the UK, but still didn't have a wide selection of seats that I was expecting. I don't know if they only released certain sections in the pre-sale or whether people had already snapped them up.

I think they sold pretty quickly when they did go on general sale.

#NBALONDON2015 ticket dates announced:
    Presale: Oct 29th – 30th
    Public on-sale: Oct 31st

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

#NBALONDON2015 ticket dates announced:
    Presale: Oct 29th – 30th
    Public on-sale: Oct 31st

How do you get on the presale?

How do you get on the presale?

guessing it's either being an 02 priority member in the UK or signing up to be an all-access member http://www.nba.com/allaccess/

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Anyone heading over? Got a mad notion today to go but it would just be working out too much.

Advertisement