Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywood Undead In Ireland?

• 18-08-2013 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Will Hollywood Undead ever come to Ireland? They are my favorite band and I have been absolutely dying to see them play live. It would be so amazing if they would come to either Dublin or Belfast or anywhere at all. Have they ever been in Ireland before does anybody know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Madladroi wrote: »
    Will Hollywood Undead ever come to Ireland? They are my favorite band and I have been absolutely dying to see them play live. It would be so amazing if they would come to either Dublin or Belfast or anywhere at all. Have they ever been in Ireland before does anybody know?

I feel the exact same way. I don't think any other band will come close to replacing them for me, they've been my favourite since Swan Songs was released and they've only got better, imo.

I know they played London this year and that was their first time I think so maybe next year after the release of their next album they might stop in Ireland, we can pray anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Madladroi

I was talking to a guy on Omegle who said he met them at a rifle range... how awesome is that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Send a Private Message to Mr.S , a mod of this forum, he'll get them here for ya ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭weezer1980

they just announced a UK tour for October / November so you might get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

usually american bands that small don't tend to travel over to Dublin, however Framing Hanley did announce an Academy 2 gig which i don't see being worthwhile for them but you never know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

usually american bands that small don't tend to travel over to Dublin, however Framing Hanley did announce an Academy 2 gig which i don't see being worthwhile for them but you never know!

Ah yes the band whos lead singer has said he hates playing ireland playing the academy 2.. perfect little hole.for them!

Would love hoywood undead here.. would maybe struggle to.pull a crowd big enough for the academy thougb..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Ah yes the band whos lead singer has said he hates playing ireland playing the academy 2.. perfect little hole.for them!

Would love hoywood undead here.. would maybe struggle to.pull a crowd big enough for the academy thougb..

Why does he hate Ireland btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Why does he hate Ireland btw?

He tweeted after they played k! Tour a couple.of years ago, saying it was too much hastle to get here and that wasnt worth it. and felt he was above the academy that irish fans didnt really deseve to have them due to puttiig them there..

Yet hes playing academy 2 now.. he may have gotten over himself in recemt years but ya..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,649 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Actually gonna try get over to Manchester to see them, they'll never come here realistically

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Apologies for bumping an old thread but they have announced a UK/ Europe tour next year. Starts in Glasgow but no Dublin date as yet. Is there any chance they would add Dublin. My son really wants to see them but I don't want to buy tickets and have to travel to the UK if there is a possibility of a closer gig. There is all the hastle of presales to deal with too. And I see Ticketmaster will now charge £2.95 to print my own tickets....is that new?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Unlikely (but not impossible) that they'd come to Ireland. Especially once a tour has already been announced in my experience. I think around the time of Swan Songs would have been the most likely time for them to tour any and everywhere. UK seems to be the better market for them.

Not sure on the Ticketmaster front, I'm afraid.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Unlikely (but not impossible) that they'd come to Ireland. Especially once a tour has already been announced in my experience. I think around the time of Swan Songs would have been the most likely time for them to tour any and everywhere. UK seems to be the better market for them.

Not sure on the Ticketmaster front, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply. I booked tickets for Birmingham. :)

Advertisement