Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarantino/Thurman

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

I fcuking hate those two fcuktards!

And Pulp Fiction was a load of rancid, gooey horse****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

I racked my brain for a relevant Tarantino film quote and couldn't think of anything. Someone help me out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

I racked my brain for a relevant Tarantino film quote and couldn't think of anything. Someone help me out?

Mmmmhmmmmm...

This iiiiis a tasty burger!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Ewww. That's going to be some unpleasant sex tape if it ever gets out.

strobe wrote: »
    Ewww. That's going to be some unpleasant sex tape if it ever gets out.

With Quentin Tarantino...

the star of all my sexual nightmares..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

Stop the presses! I think we'll all remember where we were on the day that we found out about this important event.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,395 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Motherfcuker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

"I'll be back!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You're a load of rancid, gooey horse****e! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

He wrote his way to her heart. Great catch tbf, Uma is a dinger and an unpretentious sort.

• Advertisement

Thurman: Will you hand me a towel, miss beautiful tulip?
    Taratino: Ah, I like that. I like tulip. Tulip is much better than mongoloid.

The final proof that,

even if you're really creepy looking...

and even if you're also really creepy acting...

That with enough money and social status you can still pull a hollywood movie star!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

It's weird, his work is pretty cool but the man himself comes across as an out n out douche in interviews, a complete spa like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭Hitchens

how could anyone hate Uma..........she's a sweetheart

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's weird, his work is pretty cool but the man himself comes across as an out n out douche in interviews, a complete spa like.

I don't think so. In any interviews I've seen he just seems bored by the banal questions. He has no interest in the celebrity that surrounds the industry he makes a living from. He is a movie geek.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I wonder will he shut her butt down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

He's only interested in her feet.

Ficheall wrote: »
    You're a load of rancid, gooey horse****e! :P

:( I know, I know :(
    Hitchens wrote: »
    how could anyone hate Uma..........she's a sweetheart

Ah she went mental when I told her to stop following me on Twitter. So she started following me in real life like. I had to move twice and wear a Marty Morrissey mask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You, Sir, are even more vile than those that will not drink tea.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Mediocre, overrated director hooks up with manky looking, mediocre actress.

Nodin wrote: »
    You, Sir, are even more vile than those that will not drink tea.

I'd rather hang out with Kanye for a day than watch Pulp Fiction and drink tea.....and I fcuking hate Kanye!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Tardful Slakerly

“There has always been an attraction,” the source said. “She has indulged from time to time, and that’s how their relationship has always worked.”
    Modal Trigger

Timing has always been an issue, though. Thurman was married to fellow actor Ethan Hawke from 1998 to 2006, during which time they had two children — daughter Maya, 16, and son Levon, 12.

The actress also recently ended her engagement to hedge-funder Arki Busson, with whom she has a daughter — 22-month-old Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson....

The poor kids really. Not responsible or sensible behavior, but Hollywood stars get a pass on that kind of thing, they're free to mess up their kids in order to live like children themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

The final proof that,

even if you're really creepy looking...

and even if you're also really creepy acting...

That with enough money and social status you can still pull a hollywood movie star!
    He's creepy and creepy-looking? I dunno. Nerdy yeh, but miles off creepy (in my opinion). He's an intelligent, sharp, interesting guy too.
    They know each other for more than 20 years also, so it doesn't seem like a fly-by-night thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Please leave, you have no taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭bnt

You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭shootermacg

Uma Thurman walks into a bar and says who do I have to fcuk to get a leading role around here...

I'd rather hang out with Kanye for a day than watch Pulp Fiction and drink tea.....and I fcuking hate Kanye!

Abomination!

Magaggie wrote: »
    He's creepy and creepy-looking? I dunno. Nerdy yeh, but miles off creepy (in my opinion). He's an intelligent, sharp, interesting guy too.
    They know each other for more than 20 years also, so it doesn't seem like a fly-by-night thing.

None of that counts.

It's the money, just the money. All it takes is money. Doesn't matter how clever or interesting he is, if there's money that's all that matters. Although she's probably worth a few cents herself, but maybe she's just even greedier than the average woman. It's got to be the money, sure aren't we all the same? Every last one. We love the money, and only the money.

All romantically unsuccessful men know that the only thing that stops them from dripping in women is money.

Nothing to do with them at all.

• Advertisement

“There has(.......) themselves.

Yep, she should stay with somebody she doesn't want to be with, and build up a good pile of bitterness and hate for her remaining years.

Advertisement