Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

jobs in kilkenny

• 08-05-2014 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, i'm looking to move to kilkenny in about 6 weeks, somewhere close to bennettsbridge and was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on job prospects for a chef (although i'd would be grateful with anything) my 3 year old son moved over in january with his mum so i'm desperate to get over there as soon as possible. i'm looking for jobs on the internet but not finding much so was just looking for some advice from people who live in kilkenny

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭littlelulu

I saw an ad yesterday looking for 2 kinds of chef (can't remember what exactly) in No.9 cafe in Waterford. I know you're prob looking for something in KK but its a start at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

djday1984 wrote: »
    Hi, i'm looking to move to kilkenny in about 6 weeks, somewhere close to bennettsbridge and was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on job prospects for a chef (although i'd would be grateful with anything) my 3 year old son moved over in january with his mum so i'm desperate to get over there as soon as possible. i'm looking for jobs on the internet but not finding much so was just looking for some advice from people who live in kilkenny

thanks in advance :)

The Club House is looking for a chef.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 djday1984

thank you littlelulu and ergonomics i'll definitely look in to both of them

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mefynn

try Zuni in Patrick st and Lautrecs in Kieran st,both were looking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭hi5

There's a shortage of chefs in Ireland at the moment, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurants-g186616-Kilkenny_County_Kilkenny.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I have some recollection of seeing Ripley's steak house advertising a chef position available recently... It could be a mis-steak on my part though so take it with a pinch of salt but might be worth giving them a call.

Advertisement