Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bookies writing odds on the bet

Options
  • 08-05-2014 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Today I put some money on a country in Eurovision at the local bookie. Usually they write the odds on the ticket but this time they didn't. As the odds are changing quite frequently how can I be guaranteed that I'll get the say 150/1 that I'm expecting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Go in and ask what price you got only way you will find out

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

It will be whatever the odds were the time you put the bet on, was It 150-1 at the time you put it on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

hope it wasn't Ireland:D

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Amik

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    hope it wasn't Ireland:D

*crumples up paper* ;)))

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If it was Ireland and it was with PP, you'll get your money back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement