Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

emo kids

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Their haunt in Cork was (and still is actually) Paul St.

Not being able to tell the difference between a guy and a girl at a passing glance as they all had the same hair style. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Scenemaker

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Go to the Bank in Dublin City. You'll find your emo kids and a whole load of twáttery.

"Like oh my god, he's totally cheating on me with that girl, he's laughing at her jokes!"

I'm so glad I never hung out there, voluntarily at least.

Whitch bank? Isnt dublin city full of "banks"?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Scenemaker wrote: »
    Whitch bank? Isnt dublin city full of "banks"?

My bad! Bank of Ireland, they really love it there! Much better than ESB or Permanent TSB!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Leftyflip wrote: »
    My bad! Bank of Ireland, they really love it there! Much better than ESB or Permanent TSB!

Pshaw, Central Bank's where it's at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Jhcx wrote: »
    What are they doing at the bank?
    Affluent teenagers are naturally drawn towards large sums of money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

how did i not become a part of this lifestyle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Jhcx wrote: »
    how did i not become a part of this lifestyle.

well I suppose you're probably not enough of a cunt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Hating all humans is not enough, aw man.

Advertisement