Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

• 22-03-2014 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hey guys and girls, thought I would make a post to see how many is in the same boat of having done everything but now just having a long nervous wait. Whats ur feelings to as chances of gettin in and when we will be put outta our misery lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

LtCustard wrote: »
    Hey guys and girls, thought I would make a post to see how many is in the same boat of having done everything but now just having a long nervous wait. Whats ur feelings to as chances of gettin in and when we will be put outta our misery lol

Count me in here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭picture987

Me too, PCA passed,Vetting returned, medical done, online learning completed and now WE WAIT LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭CallTheCobra

Also have everything completed! Let the next stage of waiting begin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

I believe you are looking for The Waiting Room :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Jb12345

Yip everything completed here. What sort of time frame are people thinking for medical letter then potential offer letter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

I'm thinking medical letter with results 2 weeks time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 jontkd

I have everything complete, cannot wait to find out if i'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 policehopeful

i'm here as well, got my medical out of the way last week and finished the elearning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 LtCustard

Homer01 wrote: »
    I believe you are looking for The Waiting Room :D

Haha oops that would be the one,

I dont know about everyone else im a nervous wreck waiting now lol, ive developed my own theory that it'll be the end of first week in April we will here anything, after the online learning is closed and all.

Anyone here currently in a different job or even studies that they will give up at a blind of an eye to go into this ?

LtCustard wrote: »
    Haha oops that would be the one,

I dont know about everyone else im a nervous wreck waiting now lol, ive developed my own theory that it'll be the end of first week in April we will here anything, after the online learning is closed and all.

Anyone here currently in a different job or even studies that they will give up at a blind of an eye to go into this ?

Im a student and im debating dropping out or taking a year out and continuing part time.
    And with my other jobs one I can drop almost immediately and another I only have clients booked for the next month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

Just waiting..

I read through the medical thread for the last campaign and a lot of people seemed to get their results after about a week with the SMT results coming separately about a week later. Does anyone know if they will be sent out separately or all at once this time? The guy taking the hair samples said that they would have the results in 7 days but had no idea of the turnaround of PSNI informing people if they passed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 LtCustard

I hate all this waiting, keeps going through my head have i done enough, will I get a chance or not :/ long days in work are even longer atm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭whatinthe

All day and no email make Homer something something..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭19087

Go crazy? Don't mind if I do!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭psni_lad

What grade did you guys get at AC?

psni_lad wrote: »
    What grade did you guys get at AC?

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭CallTheCobra

Jb12345 wrote: »
    A

A also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Constablemaybe

A also

A for me

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LA1919

A for me too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭El_Triboy

A for me

• Advertisement

A*

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Maverick89

A*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Bob Law

You Jammer 1st batchers. I got A* but my IST and AC were towards the end.

Bob Law wrote: »
    You Jammer 1st batchers. I got A* but my IST and AC were towards the end.

Would you think you're not going to make the first batch because you don't have PCA Medical Vetting complete?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Bob Law

PCA in a week, if I get the medical and online learning soon after I'll hammer it out before the end of April and the start date is end of may I could perhaps get in due to high score, but just not sure with time scales tbh.

Bob Law wrote: »
    PCA in a week, if I get the medical and online learning soon after I'll hammer it out before the end of April and the start date is end of may I could perhaps get in due to high score, but just not sure with time scales tbh.

It wouldnt be impossible to get it done before the end of april! Best of luck with it and hopefully I'll see you in garnerville

El_Triboy wrote: »
    Would you think you're not going to make the first batch because you don't have PCA Medical Vetting complete?

Can't imagine it. They don't look at the online learning until close date. Well I was told that when I asked. So that's a full month at least. And from what i hear it's the start of may more so not the end.
    But you never know in this process, great score, congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 24 J_Recruit

A

a touch off an A* still chuffed tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 policehopeful

J_Recruit wrote: »
    A

a touch off an A* still chuffed tho.

likewise, 2% more and I would have been outstanding!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

I'll take a seat in the waiting room now that my medical is done!

Congratulations on some very immpressive scores!! I got 76%, Grade A.

The breakdown is interesting - some really good scores in bits where I didnt expect and lower scores in bits I thought I would have done better in.

Advertisement