Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When are mocks posted HOME

Options
  • 13-03-2014 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey guys, im an lc student, and i did my mocks three weeks, ago i got my biology geography business and maths back, and so far i have failed all them, im sure ill pass english, and i also have my two native languages for lc.

Im very curious on when are the mock reports sent home, im in the athlone region and im just curious how long would it usually take to make the reports and post them after their all back ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Depends on the school. Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ask the school secretary, or a repeat leaving cert student who would remember from last year, or, you know, a teacher... it varies a lot between schools.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,109 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Being near Athlone, where the Exams Commission is based has no relevance to the mocks, as they have nothing to do with the State Examinations Commission.

Advertisement