Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movin On.

• 20-02-2014 4:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭

Well folks, unfortunately I have to retire this handle. Goldie fish has become too prolific in the 15 years since I first begun using it, and my personal security is now at risk.

Thank you for the debate. See you all in the real world.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Well folks, unfortunately I have to retire this handle. Goldie fish has become too prolific in the 15 years since I first begun using it, and my personal security is now at risk.

I remember getting some advice from you on doing my interview in 2006. Thanks mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

What's this about ??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi 3fullback.

I thought his post was fairly clear, but maybe that's just me. A valued and regular ES regular member is closing his account for the reasons stated, and decided to let us know why instead of just clicking on "Close Account". People usually 'thank' the person's last post to let them know they were appreciated, and to thank them for their contribution over the years, I mean, over 3,000 posts is a fairly decent post count, and a lot of his posts were informative, helpful and he will be missed.

If you read this GF: Speaking for all 3 ES Moderators, thanks for all your contributions to the ES main forum and its sub-forums. We wish you all the best in R/L and hope you enjoyed your time on the forums.

¡Adiós Amigo!

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

Slán go foill

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Capri

Bit cryptic tho' -

'15 years since I first begun using it' ,yet 'Join date' in 2009 :confused:

'I have to retire this handle' - coming back under a new handle :confused:

'my personal security is now at risk' - :eek: :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement