Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€50 In-Play Bet on Man City v Barcelona bet365

• 17-02-2014 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,811 ✭✭✭✭

It's back folks
    same as ever
    Bet 365

for those not familiar...

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Barcelona game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

There are no catches for any newbies out there
    If you want your stake back I'd considering doing a
    certainty pre match (under 4.5 second half goals for me at 1/66) and
    betting on whatever takes your fancy in play

You need to deposit 100 euro first and foremost

last two of these utdvchels, arsevchels ended scoreless
    It surely won't happen this time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

mailburner wrote: »
    It's back folks
    same as ever
    Bet 365

for those not familiar...

Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Barcelona game and we will give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

There are no catches for any newbies out there
    If you want your stake back I'd considering doing a
    certainty pre match (under 4.5 second half goals for me at 1/66) and
    betting on whatever takes your fancy in play

You need to deposit 100 euro first and foremost

last two of these utdvchels, arsevchels ended scoreless
    It surely won't happen this time

is lodging €50 not enough to get the free €50 bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,811 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    is lodging €50 not enough to get the free €50 bet?

afraid not

you must use your own money for both bets
    they'll refund the in play bet if it loses an hour or
    two after the match

The site has acted up on occasion in the past so wise to
    put the money in well in advance to be safe

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Saw these examples so thought I'd share...

(Before kick off stake £50 on)
    City win or draw = £28.50 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Barca win = £20 profit

Bet 2
    Barca win or draw £21 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    City win £43.50 profit

Bet 3
    Either team to win £15 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Draw £75 profit

Bet 4
    Over 2.5 goals £32.50 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Under 2.5 goals £10 profit

Bet5
    Over 1.5 goals £9 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Under 1.5 goals £125 profit

Bet 6
    Over 0.5 goals £1.50 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Under 0 5 goals £650 profit

Bet 7
    Under 3.5 goals £25 profit
    (In-Play stake £50 on)
    Over 3.5 goals £25 profit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Terms and conditions usually mention something about bets which guarantee a profit will be voided or excluded form the promotion. Can't remember the exact wording as I can't access gambling sites in work but something along those lines.

Whether they actually do it or not is another thing. I'm sure plenty on this site have done profit guaranteed bets with this offer and have never seen anyone posting afterwards to say they weren't paid.

Collie D wrote: »
    Terms and conditions usually mention something about bets which guarantee a profit will be voided or excluded form the promotion. Can't remember the exact wording as I can't access gambling sites in work but something along those lines.

It is in the T&Cs, but have seen this promotion be used this way countless times without any problems or objections. I'd be amazed if Bet365 wasn't aware of how the promotion was used; they even advertise it as "Risk Free". :P

Think I'll go Barca or Draw pre-match, and City win as soon as the match starts myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Does this apply to bonus cash does anyone know? The limits might actually be high enough in this game that i'm actually able to get 50 on with them for once. But they wont answer my question on live chat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

im going for the jackpot as I always do with these bets
    City asain handicap 0,+.5 for my pre game bet and with the free bet barca ht city ft 25/1

carpe diem!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,296 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

City asain handicap 0,+.5 for my pre game bet and with the free bet barca ht city ft 25/1

carpe diem!

I like this approach of going for a mad bet with the freebie but I also like making same bet twice in order to double the odds and get some big value.

My "safe" pre-match will be City DNB @ 11/10 and then take the 2/1 for the win in running (obviously it would be stupid to do DNB when it's money back on all losers anyway). In effect I am risking fifty euro for a potential profit of €155 or in other words getting odds of over 3/1 for City DNB. I thought 2/1 about a City home win was a big price but increasing that by over 50% and for a lower risk makes my day. Barca's away record in Champions' League has been pretty shabby over last year. Only beaten Celtic in six away games and we all know how good City are at home. Have a feeling they'll go for this as they won't fancy taking much from the Nou Camp

I like this approach of going for a mad bet with the freebie but I also like making same bet twice in order to double the odds and get some big value.

My "safe" pre-match will be City DNB @ 11/10 and then take the 2/1 for the win in running (obviously it would be stupid to do DNB when it's money back on all losers anyway). In effect I am risking fifty euro for a potential profit of €155 or in other words getting odds of over 3/1 for City DNB. I thought 2/1 about a City home win was a big price but increasing that by over 50% and for a lower risk makes my day. Barca's away record in Champions' League has been pretty shabby over last year. Only beaten Celtic in six away games and we all know how good City are at home. Have a feeling they'll go for this as they won't fancy taking much from the Nou Camp

taken from the tips page on here, Barcelona have only won four of their last 15 matches against Premier League sides. In the same period they've lost five of their games, and drawn six.
    All there wins where at home expect when they beat United in the final.
    I leaning towards city win and the dnb is a very solid bet,might have a small bit on -1 aswell as i think they will really go for it as they dont want to go to the nou camp looking for goals!!

Good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭seklly

Yes, I fancy City myself tonight, was going to place both bets on City win @ 2/1 giving an effective 4/1 but over 3/1 DNB looks much more attractive so will go with that. I think if City are to have any chance in this tie they need to make the most of their home advantage and Barca's dodgy enough away form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

carpe diem!

i think its the best approach. a free pop at a few hundred or maybe a grand. much better than guaranteeing 20 bob and risk having the account limited and future offers restricted.

not sure what ill do yet but will probably be at odds of 5/1 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

feck it, gona do over 0.5 goals and then back no goals in play for a longshot. either gonna end up 2 quid profit or 600 :pac:

Decided to play it safe.

Barca or Draw - If it wins, I'm up 20 quid.
    City win (in play) - if it wins, I'm up about 50 quid.

As someone who typically only bets 2 or 3 quid at a time, either bet will fund my habit for the next few weeks :P

1st in play bet for me 0-0 ht 5/4
    bit skinny but its been tight so far

really stuck here
    city not in it yet but defending is great

hoping for a repeat of the last offer game
    50 no first goal at 7/1
    thats my second in play bet

fingers crossed and good luck everyone

half way there
    same again please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

half way there
    same again please

My house mate has the same done, I did the under 3.5 before the game and over 3.5 in play

not much you can do about that

not much you can do about that

All losers for me , city where in it till the red

Decided to play it safe.

Barca or Draw - If it wins, I'm up 20 quid.
    City win (in play) - if it wins, I'm up about 50 quid.

As someone who typically only bets 2 or 3 quid at a time, either bet will fund my habit for the next few weeks :P

20 quid it is then :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement