Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stingiest thing you've seen stingy people do

1320321322323324326»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Electric Sheep

WikiHow wrote: »
    Recycling underwear to dry the dishes and clean down the hob after cooking is wrong on so many levels, J cloths and tea towels are not exactly expensive.

It's not about expense, it's about waste.

Having said that, I'd use underwear for dusting or as wiping cloths, but not for dishs or anything food related.

I'd feel pretty stupid if I threw out old tee shirts and socks, then bought dusting cloths.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 techdude

When in a round in the pub a friend of mine had no issues getting a round in but when it was someone else's round and he was asked if it was the same again he would say "No, I'll take the money instead". He also used to offer to be the designated driver a lot but charge us all to drive us home.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

10,000 posts = dead hamsters.

New thread here..... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88733401#post88733401

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement